How Many People Have Smartphones In The World? According to Statista, the current number of smartphone users in the world today is 6.378 billion, and this means 80.76% of the world’s population owns a smartphone.
How many Americans own a smartphone?
- In the United States, 89 percent of adults currently own a cell phone, and 64 percent of them own a smartphone.
- 1 How many mobile users are there in the world?
- 2 How many people have smartphones in 2019?
- 3 What percentage of the world has a cell phone 2021?
- 4 Which is the world’s No 1 phone?
- 5 What age group uses smartphones the most?
- 6 Who uses smartphone most?
- 7 Which country has the most iPhone users 2021?
- 8 What cell phone technology is the most popular in the United States?
- 9 How many adults own smartphones?
- 10 Who is best phone in world?
- 11 Which phone has best camera quality?
How many mobile users are there in the world?
There are 5.27 billion unique mobile phone users in the world today, according to the latest data from GSMA Intelligence. The total number of unique mobile users around the world grew by 117 million in the past 12 months. Unique mobile users are currently growing at a rate of 2.3 percent per year.
How many people have smartphones in 2019?
Question time: How many people have a smartphone in 2019? There are 2.71 billion smartphone users worldwide in 2019.
What percentage of the world has a cell phone 2021?
With an estimated 7.90 billion people in total on the planet in June 2021, it means 50% of the whole world now owns a smartphone.
Which is the world’s No 1 phone?
1. Samsung. Samsung sold 444 million mobile phones in 2013 with a 24.6% market share, a rise of 2.6 percentage points compared to last year when the South Korean giant sold 384 million mobile phones. The company was at the pole position even in 2012.
What age group uses smartphones the most?
Our survey data indicate that smartphone penetration has reached 82 percent across all age groups—that’s nearly 264 million smartphones in the US. By age group, smartphone penetration is the highest among ages 18- to 24-year-olds, at a staggering 93 percent.
Who uses smartphone most?
China, India, and the United States are the countries with the highest number of smartphone users. The smartphone market still has high growth potential as the smartphone penetration rate is still lower than 70 percent in many highly populated countries, in particular China and India. The.
Which country has the most iPhone users 2021?
Japan ranks as the country with the most number of iPhone users worldwide, earning 70% of the total market share.
What cell phone technology is the most popular in the United States?
Apple iPhone most popular smartphone Apple and Samsung are the market leaders in the U.S. smartphone market. Together the two manufacturers account for more than 82 percent of smartphone unit sales in the country. Apple’s iPhone is the most popular smartphone with U.S.
How many adults own smartphones?
Smartphone ownership in the U.S. 2011-2021 The percentage of U.S. adults who own a smartphone has more than doubled since 2011. Only 35 percent of all U.S. adults owned a smartphone in 2011, compared to 85 percent of adults who owned a smartphone, as of February 2021.
Who is best phone in world?
Best phones 2021: the very best smartphones, ranked
- Apple. iPhone 12.
- OnePlus. 9 Pro.
- Apple. iPhone SE (2020)
- Samsung. Galaxy S21 Ultra.
- OnePlus. Nord 2.
- Xiaomi. Mi 11 Ultra.
- Samsung. Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G.
Which phone has best camera quality?
The best camera phones available now
- iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max.
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro.
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3.
- Oppo Find X3 Pro.
- OnePlus 9 Pro. A flagship with Hasselblad tuning.
- iPhone 13 & iPhone 13 mini. Apple’s new flagship.
- Google Pixel 5. Solid camera with great software and editing smarts.