How can I use my phone as a universal remote?
- Go to Android Play store for android smartphone or itunes for iOS and search for universal remote app and install the app like XBMC Remote, Google TV Remote, VIERA remote on your smartphone. 2. Hook up the IR Blaster to the 3.5mm headphone port on your smartphone and respective port on your iOS device – iPhone or iPad.
- 1 Can you turn a smartphone into a TV remote?
- 2 How do I turn my phone into a remote control?
- 3 Can a smartphone be used as a universal remote?
- 4 Can you turn any remote into a universal remote?
- 5 How can I use my mobile as DTHH remote?
- 6 How do you make a universal remote?
- 7 Can I use my phone as a DVD remote?
- 8 How do I put an IR blaster on my phone?
- 9 Can I use my Samsung remote as a universal remote?
- 10 How do you pair a remote to a TV?
Can you turn a smartphone into a TV remote?
If your phone has an IR blaster, download a TV-remote app like AnyMote Smart IR Remote. Not only can it control your TV, but also any device that receives an IR signal—set-top boxes, DVD and Blu-ray players, stereo equipment and even some air-conditioning systems.
How do I turn my phone into a remote control?
Use an external pairing device
- Connect the micro USB power from your device to the back of the hub.
- Go to play store > search the Harmony app > Install and launch the app.
- Select “Set Up New Hub” > Select the WiFi network for the Hub to connect to > enter the WiFi password.
- Sign in or create a new Harmony account.
Can a smartphone be used as a universal remote?
You can use almost any smartphone, no matter whether it is Android or an iPhone. You can even use a tablet or an iPod touch.
Can you turn any remote into a universal remote?
Universal remote controls are not brand specific, so you can use them with any device model from almost every electronics manufacturer.
How can I use my mobile as DTHH remote?
Download the d2h Smart Remote App and enjoy a host of smart features.
- Step1. Connect Smart Remote Dongle with the Set Top Box.
- Step2. Download the ‘d2h Smart Remote App’ from Playstore OR scan the QR Code.
- Step3. Turn on the Bluetooth of your Smart Remote Phone.
- Step4. Your Smart phone is ready to use as ur smart remote.
How do you make a universal remote?
Keep holding the TV button when the light turns on and then press and hold the Power button on the remote until the light turns off and on again. Next, press the Power button on the remote for five seconds until your TV turns off. The TV turns off when the remote finds the correct universal remote code.
Can I use my phone as a DVD remote?
Power Universal Remote Control is an application that turns your Android mobile device into a remote control for a DVD. To do this, it is extremely important that your Android phone or tablet has an infrared port.
How do I put an IR blaster on my phone?
You can tap Open to launch the app from the Play Store or tap its icon on the app drawer. Select your IR blaster when prompted. The app should ask you to choose your IR blaster the first time you open it. Follow the on-screen instructions to select it and/or grand appropriate permissions.
Can I use my Samsung remote as a universal remote?
You can use your OneRemote to control other devices by selecting the Universal Remote option on your TV.
How do you pair a remote to a TV?
Press the (Quick Settings) button on the remote control. Select Settings. The next steps will depend on your TV menu options:
- Select Remotes & Accessories — Remote control — Connect via Bluetooth or Activate button.
- Select Remote control — Connect via Bluetooth.
- Select Voice Remote Control — Activate button.