Select the Start button, then select Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile hotspot. For Share my Internet connection from, choose the Internet connection you want to share. Select Edit > enter a new network name and password > Save. Turn on Share my Internet connection with other devices.
How do you connect a cell phone to a computer?
- Connect the phone to your computer. Use the USB cord that came with your cell phone to connect to your computer or if your phone is capable connect through Bluetooth. In order for Bluetooth to work both your cell phone and your computer must have Bluetooth installed.
- 1 How can I share Wi-Fi from my laptop to my Android?
- 2 How can I share Internet from my laptop to phone via Bluetooth?
- 3 How do I share my WiFi with my laptop?
- 4 How can I share my mobile internet?
- 5 How can I share my PC Internet to mobile without WIFI?
- 6 How do I connect my laptop to the Internet using Bluetooth?
- 7 How do I connect to Internet using Bluetooth?
- 8 How do I share my Bluetooth Network?
- 9 How do I connect my laptop to my phones Wi-Fi?
- 10 How can I connect my laptop to mobile Internet via Wi-Fi?
Connect the USB cable that shipped with your phone to your computer, then plug it into the phone’s USB port. Next, to configure your Android device for sharing mobile internet: Open Settings > Network & internet > Hotspot & tethering. Tap the USB tethering slider to enable it.
Most Android phones can share mobile data by Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or USB.
- Pair your phone with the other device.
- Set up the other device’s network connection with Bluetooth.
- On your phone, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Hotspot.
- Turn on Bluetooth tethering.
- Make sure your device is connected to the Wi-Fi network you want to share and go to Settings, Network and Internet (it might be called Connections depending on your device), then Wi-Fi.
- Tap on the cog next to your Wi-Fi network.
- Tap the Share icon on the right and you should see a QR code on the screen.
Most Android phones can share mobile data by Wi- Fi, Bluetooth or USB. Important: Some mobile operators limit or charge extra for tethering. Turn on your hotspot
- On the other device, open that device’s list of Wi-Fi options.
- Pick your phone’s hotspot name.
- Enter your phone’s hotspot password.
- Click Connect.
1) Navigate to your Windows Settings and click on the globe-shaped icon which says “Network & Internet“.
- 2) Tap on the “Mobile Hotspot” tab in your Network Settings.
- 3) Configure your Hotspot by giving it a new name and a strong password.
- 4) Turn Mobile Hotspot on and you are ready to go.
How do I connect my laptop to the Internet using Bluetooth?
Bluetooth tethering on laptop
- Turn on Bluetooth on the cellphone and laptop.
- Go to Control Panel->Network and Internet->Network Connections.
- Connect the phone to Wi-Fi; it also works with cellular data.
- On the laptop, go to Control Panel->Devices and Printers->Bluetooth Devices.
How do I connect to Internet using Bluetooth?
Android devices enable Bluetooth through the drop-down menu at the top of the screen. Pull down the menu and tap the Bluetooth icon. Turn on the hotspot feature on your phone so that the laptop will be able to use the internet once it’s connected to your phone.
How to share Data network via Bluetooth?
- Go to Personal Hotspot>Other sharing mode, turn on Share network via Bluetooth;
- Connect your phone to another device via Bluetooth;
- Go to Bluetooth interface of your phone on another device, turn on Access network. Then the device can use your data network to surf the Internet.
How do I connect my laptop to my phones Wi-Fi?
Share Internet via Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Here you need to just head to the Setting app on your smartphone (Android or iOS).
- Click on the Wi-Fi & Network option.
- Select Hotspot & tethering.
- Now you need to select Wi-Fi Hotspot and toggle on the feature.
- On the same menu, you can see the Hotspot name and password.
How can I connect my laptop to mobile Internet via Wi-Fi?
To turn your Android phone into a hotspot, go to Settings, then Mobile Hotspot & Tethering. Tap on Mobile Hotspot to turn it on, set the name of your network and set a password. You connect a computer or tablet to your phone’s Wi-Fi hotspot just as you would connect to any other Wi-Fi network.