The OnePlus 9 is a good smartphone in its own right, but hard to recommend when you have the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G and OnePlus 8 Pro selling for around the same price.
|OnePlus 9 Specifications|
|Display||6.55-inch, 1080×2400 pixels|
|Rear Camera||48MP + 50MP + 2MP|
Which smartphone is best for personal use?
- Samsung Galaxy A51
- iPhone SE (2020)
- Google Pixel 4
- Alcatel GO FLIP™V
- LG Stylo 5
- 1 Which smartphone is best?
- 2 What phone should I buy in 2021?
- 3 Which smartphone is best for daily use?
- 4 Which is the No 1 phone in world?
- 5 Which phone has best camera quality?
- 6 What is the most beautiful smartphone?
- 7 Is Apple better than Samsung?
- 8 What is the best phone brand in the world?
- 9 What is the most expensive phone in the world?
- 10 Is Android better than iPhone?
- 11 Can refurbished phones be trusted?
Which smartphone is best?
Check out our list of the top 10 mobiles to buy in India in 2021.
- SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FOLD 3.
- IQOO 7 LEGEND.
- ASUS ROG PHONE 5.
- OPPO RENO 6 PRO.
- VIVO X70 PRO+
- ONEPLUS 9 PRO.
- SAMSUNG GALAXY S21 ULTRA.
- SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 20 ULTRA.
What phone should I buy in 2021?
The best phones 2021
- Apple iPhone 12. Best iPhone to buy in 2021.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. Best Android phone to buy in 2021.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 / S21 Plus. Best Android phone to find a deal for.
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- Apple iPhone 12 mini.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra.
- OnePlus 9.
- Samsung Galaxy A52 5G.
Which smartphone is best for daily use?
Best mid-range smartphones for everyday use
- Samsung Galaxy M51. The Samsung Galaxy M51 is the latest mid-range smartphone from Samsung and is equipped with a huge 7,000mAh battery with 25W fast charge support.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max.
- OnePlus Nord 5G.
- Samsung Galaxy M31s.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro.
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro.
Which is the No 1 phone in world?
1. Samsung. Samsung sold 444 million mobile phones in 2013 with a 24.6% market share, a rise of 2.6 percentage points compared to last year when the South Korean giant sold 384 million mobile phones. The company was at the pole position even in 2012.
Which phone has best camera quality?
The best camera phones available now
- iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max.
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro.
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3.
- Oppo Find X3 Pro.
- OnePlus 9 Pro. A flagship with Hasselblad tuning.
- iPhone 13 & iPhone 13 mini. Apple’s new flagship.
- Google Pixel 5. Solid camera with great software and editing smarts.
What is the most beautiful smartphone?
Best looking smartphones to buy in India right now
- SAMSUNG GALAXY S9.
- APPLE IPHONE X.
- HUAWEI P20 PRO.
- SAMSUNG GALAXY S9+
- NOKIA 8 SIROCCO.
- ONEPLUS 6.
- XIAOMI MI MIIX 2.
- HONOR 10.
Is Apple better than Samsung?
Although consistency is still Apple’s strong suit, the camera experience as a whole feels a lot more refined, fun, and versatile in Samsung smartphones. For the people who like to play around with their camera and experiment with new camera features, Samsung phones are the ones to go for.
What is the best phone brand in the world?
Rank 1. Samsung is popular for its Samsung Galaxy smartphone range. The flagship products of Samsung are Samsung Galaxy S7 edge+ and Galaxy Note 7. Recently, Samsung developed Tizen OS for its smartphones an alternate to its Android-based smartphones.
What is the most expensive phone in the world?
The 10 Most Expensive Phones in the World
- Virtue Signature Cobra – $310,000.
- Goldvish Revolution – $488,150.
- Gresso Luxor Las Vegas Jackpot – $1 Million.
- Goldvish Le Million – $1 Million.
- Diamond Crypto Smartphone – $1.3 Million.
- iPhone 3G Kings Button – $2.5 Million.
- Goldstriker iPhone 3GS Supreme – $3.2 Million.
Is Android better than iPhone?
Android handily beats the iPhone because it provides a lot more flexibility, functionality and freedom of choice. But even though iPhones are the best that they’ve ever been, Android handsets still offer a far better combination of value and features than Apple’s limited lineup.
Can refurbished phones be trusted?
Refurbished smartphones are devices that were owned by someone else earlier and have been restored to work at its full potential and working condition by the manufacturer or reseller. It is completely safe to buy these refurbished smartphones from a certified reseller.