The best phones you can buy today
- Apple iPhone 12. The best phone for most people. Specifications. Weight: 164g.
- OnePlus 9 Pro. The best premium phone. Specifications. Weight: 197g.
- Apple iPhone SE (2020) The best budget phone. Specifications.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. The best hyper-premium smartphone on the market. Specifications.
Which brand is the best in smartphones?
- The World’s Top Five Smartphone Companies Samsung: The top smartphone company. Samsung (SSNLF) has retained the largest market share in the global smartphone industry for the last eight years. Huawei: Chinese smartphone leader. Apple: The leader in profits. Xiaomi. BBK Electronics: Oppo and Vivo.
- 1 What phone should I buy in 2021?
- 2 Which phone is most buy in 2020?
- 3 Which smartphones are worth buying?
- 4 What phone should I not buy in 2020?
- 5 Which is the No 1 phone in world?
- 6 What is best phone in the world?
- 7 Which Mobile brand is best in 2020?
- 8 What is the top selling phone?
- 9 Is Android better than iPhone?
- 10 Is Apple better than Samsung?
- 11 Which phone has best camera quality?
- 12 Which Android phone is best value for money?
- 13 What are the worst phones to buy?
- 14 Will cell phones ever go away?
What phone should I buy in 2021?
The best phones 2021
- Apple iPhone 12. Best iPhone to buy in 2021.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. Best Android phone to buy in 2021.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 / S21 Plus. Best Android phone to find a deal for.
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- Apple iPhone 12 mini.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra.
- OnePlus 9.
- Samsung Galaxy A52 5G.
Which phone is most buy in 2020?
Samsung Galaxy A51 This makes the smartphone the highest-selling Android smartphone in the world for the first six months of the year 2020. The handset is currently available at a starting price of Rs 23,999.
Which smartphones are worth buying?
These last generation flagship phones are still worth buying in
- Apple iPhone 12 series.
- Apple iPhone 11 series.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20, Note 20 Pro.
What phone should I not buy in 2020?
List of phones you should not buy in 2021:
- Samsung Galaxy M11. So, starting our list is the Samsung Galaxy M11.
- Samsung Galaxy A21s. Our last year’s list of the phones not to buy included the Galaxy A20s.
- Xiaomi Mi 10. Now don’t get me wrong, the Mi 10 is a great device.
- Vivo V20 SE.
- Oppo F17 Pro.
Which is the No 1 phone in world?
1. Samsung. Samsung sold 444 million mobile phones in 2013 with a 24.6% market share, a rise of 2.6 percentage points compared to last year when the South Korean giant sold 384 million mobile phones. The company was at the pole position even in 2012.
What is best phone in the world?
Best phones 2021: the very best smartphones, ranked
- Apple. iPhone 12.
- OnePlus. 9 Pro.
- Apple. iPhone SE (2020)
- Samsung. Galaxy S21 Ultra.
- OnePlus. Nord 2.
- Xiaomi. Mi 11 Ultra.
- Samsung. Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G.
Which Mobile brand is best in 2020?
Take a Look at the Top 10 Mobile Brands in India in 2020
- Apple. Apple is perhaps one of the few brands on this list that needs no introduction.
- Samsung. South Korean company Samsung has always been one of the primary competitors for Apple in India.
What is the top selling phone?
Top 10 Best-Selling Mobile Phones of All Time:
- APPLE iPHONE 6.
- NOKIA 3210.
- NOKIA 1200.
- 6. ( tied) NOKIA 6600 & NOKIA 5230 & SAMSUNG E1100.
- NOKIA 2600. Worldwide sales: ~ 135 million.
- 8. ( tied) MOTOROLA RAZR V3 & NOKIA 1600.
- NOKIA 3310. Worldwide sales: ~ 125 million.
- NOKIA 1208. Worldwide sales: ~ 100 million.
Is Android better than iPhone?
Android handily beats the iPhone because it provides a lot more flexibility, functionality and freedom of choice. But even though iPhones are the best that they’ve ever been, Android handsets still offer a far better combination of value and features than Apple’s limited lineup.
Is Apple better than Samsung?
Although consistency is still Apple’s strong suit, the camera experience as a whole feels a lot more refined, fun, and versatile in Samsung smartphones. For the people who like to play around with their camera and experiment with new camera features, Samsung phones are the ones to go for.
Which phone has best camera quality?
The best camera phones available now
- iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max.
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro.
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3.
- Oppo Find X3 Pro.
- OnePlus 9 Pro. A flagship with Hasselblad tuning.
- iPhone 13 & iPhone 13 mini. Apple’s new flagship.
- Google Pixel 5. Solid camera with great software and editing smarts.
Which Android phone is best value for money?
Making this easily one of the best value phones on the market.
- Poco X3 Pro – AliExpress – $229.
- CAT S42 – Amazon – $249.95.
- Moto G Power – Motorola – $249.99.
- Samsung Galaxy A51 – Samsung – $289.99.
- TCL 20 Pro 5G – Amazon – $499.99.
- Nokia 5.4 – Amazon – From $237.82.
- LG Velvet 5G – Amazon.
- Google Pixel 5a with 5G.
What are the worst phones to buy?
6 Worst Smartphones of All Time
- Energizer Power Max P18K (Worst Smartphone of 2019) Energizer P18K.
- Kyocera Echo (Worst Smartphone of 2011) Kyocera Echo.
- Vertu Signature Touch (Worst Smartphone of 2014) Vertu Signature Touch.
- Samsung Galaxy S5. Samsung Galaxy S5.
- BlackBerry Passport. Blackberry Passport.
- ZTE Open. ZTE Open.
Will cell phones ever go away?
AI is believed to take over most of the functionalities performed by a smartphone; new innovations in smartphone technologies will evolve and change its functionality and utility, and handheld physical devices will slowly turn obsolete.