For activating both voice-based services and data services, you must first dial 1977 from your Jio number. You can confirm your identity by entering the last 4 digits of the identification number you have submitted while filling in your Jio SIM application. The SIM will get activated within 1 or 2 hours.
- 1 How do I connect my Jio SIM to my smartphone?
- 2 Can I use Jio SIM in smartphone Jio?
- 3 Why Jio SIM is not working in my phone?
- 4 How can I share my Jio mobile Internet?
- 5 What is Jio smartphone plan?
- 6 How can I activate my old Jio Sim online?
- 7 How can I check that my Jio SIM is activated?
- 8 How do you know Jio SIM is active or not?
- 9 Can we remove SIM from Jio phone?
- 10 Why does my Sim not work?
- 11 How can I solve Jio Internet problem?
How do I connect my Jio SIM to my smartphone?
For Android Phones
- You have to download JioCall from Google Playstore.
- After downloading it, you have to configure it using a Jio SIM.
- If you have a 4G phone, you can just insert a Jio SIM & the app will auto-configure.
- If you have a JioFi with Jio SIM, you can configure any 2G/3G/4G smart phone with it.
Can I use Jio SIM in smartphone Jio?
The JioPhone SIM will technically not be locked, IE report said. But in the Reliance JioPhone, only a SIM in Jio’s network can be used. So, if you already have a Jio SIM and are using it, you can also use it with the Jio Phone. Also, the Jio SIM on this JioPhone can later be put on a different 4G VoLTE smartphone.
Why Jio SIM is not working in my phone?
— Ensure that data is turned on for the SIM. On an Android phone, this can be accessed by tapping on the network sign in the notification shade. — Ensure that the phone is set to work with LTE Network. You can do so by going to Settings > Mobile Networks > Preferred network type.
Jio Phone Wi-Fi hotspot feature will be rolled out as an update to all the users gradually
- Go to phone’s Settings.
- Now, go to the Internet Sharing option available under the Networks and Connectivity setting.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi hotspot by moving the pointer to it and clicking the OK button.
What is Jio smartphone plan?
According to the new tariffs, the new all-in-one plans for JioPhone comes in four rates priced at ₹75 (0.1GB/day + 50 SMS), ₹125 (0.5GB/day + 300 SMS), ₹155 (1GB/day + 100 SMS/day), and ₹185 (2GB/day + 100 SMS/day) respectively with 28 days validity.
How can I activate my old Jio Sim online?
How to Reactivate your Deactivated Jio Number
- Try to request re-activation via Jio customer care.
- Visit nearest Jio store and submit reactivation request.
- Provide Address and Photo Id proofs.
- You may receive a confirmation call and then your number will be re-activated.
How can I check that my Jio SIM is activated?
Using MyJio app:
- Sign In to MyJio app.
- Tap on menu tab and select ‘Jio Care’ option.
- Tap on Track Request, the list of all your Service Requests and their status will be available.
How do you know Jio SIM is active or not?
Sign in to MyJio. Select the ‘View details’ option on the home page. If you are a Prepaid customer, you can view your active plans with your balance details & validity as well as your Queued Plans details. If you are a Postpaid customer, you can view details of your current plan.
Can we remove SIM from Jio phone?
Every JioPhone is going to come with a Jio SIM already inside it. Although, pop open the JioPhone rear cover and you will see that it is just a regular nano SIM. You can take it out and put any other SIM — say Airtel or Vodafone’s– into the phone.
Why does my Sim not work?
Remove your SIM card and check whether the metal surface is stained. If so, clean your SIM card using a clean soft cloth and try inserting it again. Insert your SIM card into another phone. If the card still can’t be detected, then this SIM card might have been damaged.
How can I solve Jio Internet problem?
How to Fix Poor Network or No Signal issue in your Reliance Jio
- Delete the Previous APN.
- Default Settings for APN.
- Save and Reboot Your Smartphone.