What is the best app for downloading videos?
- KeepVid is one of the best video downloading app available for the Android operating system. The great thing about KeepVid is that it can download YouTube videos with faster speed compared to other video downloaders.
- 1 How do I download and save a YouTube video to my phone?
- 2 How do I download YouTube videos to my gallery?
- 3 What is the best YouTube downloader?
- 4 What is the easiest way to download YouTube videos?
- 5 How can I download YouTube videos to my Android phone for free?
- 6 How do I move a downloaded video to my gallery?
- 7 How do I download YouTube videos with Chrome?
- 8 Why can’t I download YouTube videos anymore 2020?
- 9 How can I download YouTube videos for free to my computer?
- 10 Is downloading YouTube videos illegal?
How do I download and save a YouTube video to my phone?
Open YouTube. Go to the video you want to download. Tap Share below the video. Tap Copy link. Move the video into your Android’s Photos app.
- Tap and hold the video’s thumbnail.
- Tap ⋮ in the corner of the screen.
- Tap Move to.
- Tap the Pictures folder.
- Tap OK.
How do I download YouTube videos to my gallery?
Download to an SD card
- Open the YouTube Go app.
- Go to a video you’d like to download to your SD card.
- Tap the video once.
- Select the video quality of either Data Saver, Standard, or High Quality.
- Tap Download.
What is the best YouTube downloader?
The best free YouTube downloader apps to use in 2021
- 4K Video Downloader. Fast, free and flexible – the most versatile YouTube downloader.
- WinX YouTube Downloader. Clear, powerful and well designed – a very close runner-up.
- Any Video Converter Free.
- Free YouTube Download.
- aTube Catcher.
What is the easiest way to download YouTube videos?
The easiest way to download YouTube content is to copy a video URL and paste it into a YouTube-to-Mp3 or MP4 converter. These tools are either web-based or available for download and are generally free.
How can I download YouTube videos to my Android phone for free?
How to download YouTube videos on Android
- Download TubeMate and install on your Android phone.
- Open TubeMate and search for a YouTube video.
- Tap the green Download button.
- Choose from the list of quality and format options.
- Tap the Downloads List icon in the bottom menu to find your video.
How do I move a downloaded video to my gallery?
highlighting the file, selecting the move option (which appears in the lower right corner) going to the gallery page and hitting paste.
How do I download YouTube videos with Chrome?
How to download YouTube videos in Chrome: Install Local YouTube Downloader
- Open the Chrome Web Store and search for “TamperMonkey” or go straight to the Tampermonkey Chrome extension page.
- Click “Add extension” to install Tampermonkey.
Why can’t I download YouTube videos anymore 2020?
Why Can’t I Download YouTube Videos Anymore. According to YouTube’s Terms and Conditions, users are not allowed to download any videos from YouTube. Rather than download videos, YouTube wants its users to develop loyalty to the platform. This is the primary reason why you can’t download videos from YouTube.
How can I download YouTube videos for free to my computer?
How to download YouTube videos on your PC
- Download and install YTD Video Downloader.
- Navigate to the YouTube video you want to save, using your browser.
- Launch YTD Video Downloader (if it’s not already running).
- Copy and paste the YouTube address from your browser into YTD’s URL field.
- Click the Download button in YTD.
Is downloading YouTube videos illegal?
When Is Downloading YouTube Videos Illegal? In the United States, copyright law dictates that it is illegal to make a copy of content if you do not have the permission of the copyright owner. As such, downloading TV series, movies, sports clips, or any other copyrighted content on YouTube is breaking the law.