Select Wi-Fi in the mobile device’s settings to turn on the Wi-Fi. Tap Direct-xx-BRAVIA on the mobile device’s screen to display the password input screen. Enter the WPA key (password) displayed on the TV screen, then tap Join. Allow a few minutes for the connection to be established, and the Settings screen to appear.
How do I set up WiFi on my Sony TV?
- Connecting your Sony Bravia TV to WiFi. Make sure you have your WiFi information. If you do not have it, you can find it here. Press the HOME button on the remote. Select Settings. Select Network. Select Network setup. Select Set up network connection or Wireless Setup.
- 1 Can I connect my Android phone to my Sony TV?
- 2 How do I mirror my Android to my Sony TV?
- 3 How do I cast to my Sony Bravia TV?
- 4 Can’t find Google Play on Sony Bravia TV?
- 5 How do I add apps to my Sony Bravia TV?
- 6 How do I get Google Play on my Sony Bravia TV?
- 7 How do I connect my phone to my Sony TV?
- 8 Does this device support Miracast?
- 9 How do I mirror my Android to my TV?
- 10 Do Sony TV have chromecast?
- 11 Can no longer cast to Sony TV?
- 12 Does Sony Bravia have AirPlay?
Can I connect my Android phone to my Sony TV?
The Android mobile device connects to the TV with Wi -Fi Direct. Launch the Video & TV SideView application and register the TV in Video & TV SideView. For details, see “Registering your TV BRAVIA with Wi-Fi Direct.”
How do I mirror my Android to my Sony TV?
How to set up screen mirroring to your Sony TV from a smartphone
- Open Screen Mirroring. Open the “Screen Mirroring” tile found in the apps section of the home screen.
- Open the Connection Guide.
- Check MiraCast support.
- Open your phone’s settings.
- Select Screen Mirroring.
- Select your TV.
How do I cast to my Sony Bravia TV?
How to use Google Cast
- Ensure your phone and Android TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open the app you want to cast content from.
- In the app, find and select Cast..
- Tap cast and your device will provide a list of available devices.
- When Cast.
- To stop casting on your device, select Cast.
Can’t find Google Play on Sony Bravia TV?
Follow the steps below to make sure that your BRAVIA TV is connected to the Internet and that the Date & time settings are correct.
- Check network status.
- For other models:
- Set the Date & time settings.
- Clear app cache and data.
- Perform a reset or a Factory Data Reset.
How do I add apps to my Sony Bravia TV?
How to find and install apps on your Sony TV
- Open the Google Play store. To find and install apps for your Android TV, you will use the Google Play app store.
- Accept Terms of Service.
- Look through options.
- Select an app.
- Pull up app information.
- Install the app.
- Open your new app.
- Delete unwanted apps.
How do I get Google Play on my Sony Bravia TV?
How to download and install apps
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Under Apps, select the Google Play Store.
- On the Google Play store screen, select the search icon.
- Select the app.
- Select Install.
How do I connect my phone to my Sony TV?
Register a mobile device to the TV
- Select Settings on your mobile device.
- Depending on your mobile device, select Screen mirroring, Miracast, Cast screen, Smart View, or Wireless display.
- On your mobile device, select the TV device that is displayed on the setup screen of the TV.
Does this device support Miracast?
Most Android and Windows devices manufactured after 2012 support Wi-Fi Miracast. The Add a wireless display option will be available in the Project menu if Miracast is enabled on the device. If the drivers are up-to-date and the Add a wireless display option is not available, your device does not support Miracast.
How do I mirror my Android to my TV?
How to Connect and Mirror Android to TV
- Go to Settings on your phone, TV or bridge device (media streamer).
- Enable screen mirroring on the phone and TV.
- Search for the TV or bridge device.
- Initiate a connect procedure, after your Android phone or tablet and TV or bridge device find and recognize each other.
Do Sony TV have chromecast?
How do I use Chromecast built-in (Google Cast) on Sony’s Android TV™/Google TV™? With the Chromecast built-in feature, you can enjoy casting your photos, videos and TV shows, music and other streaming services using your Android™ or iOS Apple mobile device or using the Google Chrome browser on your computer.
Can no longer cast to Sony TV?
Casting from mobile devices or computers to the TV fails.
- Make sure that your device and the TV are connected to the same home network.
- Make sure the Chromecast built-in or Google Cast Receiver app is not disabled.
- Reset the TV.
- Restart the device.
- Update the TV to the latest software.
Does Sony Bravia have AirPlay?
AirPlay 2 lets you effortlessly stream content from your iPhone, iPad and Mac right to your Sony TV. Watch movies and TV shows from iTunes and your other video apps, and view photos directly on your Sony TV. This isn’t the first time an Android device has natively supported AirPlay.