Go to the video, the tap Share > Copy link. Choose the quality of the video you want to download, then select Download. It may take several seconds or longer for the video to convert to MP4. If you download the YouTube video from your computer, select Download.
What is the best app for downloading videos?
- KeepVid is one of the best video downloading app available for the Android operating system. The great thing about KeepVid is that it can download YouTube videos with faster speed compared to other video downloaders.
- 1 How can I download YouTube videos to my mobile phone?
- 2 How do I download YouTube videos to my gallery?
- 3 What is the best YouTube downloader?
- 4 How do I download a YouTube video that is not allowed to download?
- 5 How can I download YouTube videos to my Android phone for free?
- 6 How do I move a downloaded video to my gallery?
- 7 How do I download YouTube videos with Chrome?
- 8 Why can’t I download YouTube videos anymore 2020?
- 9 What is the easiest way to download YouTube videos?
- 10 How can I download YouTube videos for free to my computer?
- 11 Is it illegal to download videos from YouTube?
- 12 Does YouTube know if you download videos?
- 13 Is it illegal to download YouTube music videos?
How can I download YouTube videos to my mobile phone?
Step 1: Open the YouTube app on your phone and search for the video you want to download. Step 2: Open the video and you will see a download option below it, and you just need to tap that. Alternatively, once the app shows the video results, you can tap on the three-dot icon, which is on the right side of the video.
How do I download YouTube videos to my gallery?
Download to an SD card
- Open the YouTube Go app.
- Go to a video you’d like to download to your SD card.
- Tap the video once.
- Select the video quality of either Data Saver, Standard, or High Quality.
- Tap Download.
What is the best YouTube downloader?
The best free YouTube downloader apps to use in 2021
- 4K Video Downloader. Fast, free and flexible – the most versatile YouTube downloader.
- WinX YouTube Downloader. Clear, powerful and well designed – a very close runner-up.
- Any Video Converter Free.
- Free YouTube Download.
- aTube Catcher.
How do I download a YouTube video that is not allowed to download?
Download the YouTube Go app on your phone and open it. Search the video you want to save for offline viewing using the search box at the top. Tap on the video you seek to download. Doing so will open a window that will let you select between Data Saver, Standard Quality, and High Quality options.
How can I download YouTube videos to my Android phone for free?
How to download YouTube videos on Android
- Download TubeMate and install on your Android phone.
- Open TubeMate and search for a YouTube video.
- Tap the green Download button.
- Choose from the list of quality and format options.
- Tap the Downloads List icon in the bottom menu to find your video.
How do I move a downloaded video to my gallery?
highlighting the file, selecting the move option (which appears in the lower right corner) going to the gallery page and hitting paste.
How do I download YouTube videos with Chrome?
How to download YouTube videos in Chrome: Install Local YouTube Downloader
- Open the Chrome Web Store and search for “TamperMonkey” or go straight to the Tampermonkey Chrome extension page.
- Click “Add extension” to install Tampermonkey.
Why can’t I download YouTube videos anymore 2020?
Why Can’t I Download YouTube Videos Anymore. According to YouTube’s Terms and Conditions, users are not allowed to download any videos from YouTube. Rather than download videos, YouTube wants its users to develop loyalty to the platform. This is the primary reason why you can’t download videos from YouTube.
What is the easiest way to download YouTube videos?
The easiest way to download YouTube content is to copy a video URL and paste it into a YouTube-to-Mp3 or MP4 converter. These tools are either web-based or available for download and are generally free.
How can I download YouTube videos for free to my computer?
How to download YouTube videos on your PC
- Download and install YTD Video Downloader.
- Navigate to the YouTube video you want to save, using your browser.
- Launch YTD Video Downloader (if it’s not already running).
- Copy and paste the YouTube address from your browser into YTD’s URL field.
- Click the Download button in YTD.
Is it illegal to download videos from YouTube?
Downloading videos from YouTube is in breach of YouTube’s Terms of Service, and the company could sue you. YouTube has shown no desire to penalize users for downloading videos. Downloading copyrighted videos without permission is a criminal act.
Does YouTube know if you download videos?
As explained in earlier answer you can’t get the personal information of who downloaded your video. YouTube being Google property can collect a lot of personal information based on IP. In short, download stats are completely masked and there is no way to know find out.
Is it illegal to download YouTube music videos?
While YouTube forbids downloading videos off their site, it is not necessarily illegal. However, downloading a piece of copyrighted audio or video is a violation and is not recommended. Before you download and convert videos, double-check to ensure that the content is copyright-free.