Lifeline is a government benefit program that offers eligible customers FREE cell phone service every month. You must participate in federal programs such as Medicaid and SNAP, or by income in order to qualify for this FREE benefit. Sign up now to see if you qualify.
What states offer free government cell phones?
- Lifeline by State. Forty-nine states plus Washington D.C. and Puerto Rico currently offer Lifeline cell phone service providers.
- Arizona. Eligibility: any benefit programs listed above; total household income is at or under 150% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- District of Columbia
- 1 What companies give out free government phones?
- 2 What is the best free government phone company?
- 3 Are government phones really free?
- 4 Can I still get an Obama phone?
- 5 Does AT&T offer free government phones?
- 6 Can you have 2 government phones?
- 7 How can I get a free phone without paying?
- 8 How many free government phones are there?
- 9 Is iPhone 12 free?
- 10 Does SafeLink give free phones?
- 11 How can I get a free 2021 smartphone online?
- 12 How long does it take to get an Obama phone?
- 13 How do I replace my Obama phone?
What companies give out free government phones?
These are the carriers that currently are eligible with the Lifeline Assistance program:
- Assurance Wireless.
- Cintex Wireless.
- Copper Valley Wireless.
- Easy Wireless.
- enTouch Wireless.
- FeelSafe Wireless.
- Infiniti Mobile.
What is the best free government phone company?
These are some of the Top Phone Provider
- Safelink Wireless.
- Access Wireless.
- Assurance Wireless.
- Reachout Wireless.
- Budget Wireless.
- Free Government Internet Provider List.
Are government phones really free?
Thanks to the government’s Lifeline Assistance program, you can qualify for free cell phones and inexpensive cell phone plans. For those of you who struggle making your cell phone payment every month, this government program was made for you.
Can I still get an Obama phone?
Obama Phone programs are done directly through phone companies, and not the federal government, so there is no government contact for getting a phone.
Does AT&T offer free government phones?
AT&T Mobility is the name of the wireless service provided by phone company giant AT&T. The company has been around for more than 100 years and while it doesn’t offer a free government cell phone program, it does offer a Discount Lifeline program for needy Americans who can prove that they are eligible.
Can you have 2 government phones?
Establishing a one-per-household rule applicable to all providers in the program, defining household as an “economic unit” so that separate low-income families living at the same address can get connected. In plain English, that means one household can now qualify for multiple free government cell phones.
How can I get a free phone without paying?
Don’t expect to get the latest Apple or Android devices with this government assistance program, but you can still get a brand new phone for free. Lifeline Assistance qualifications
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance.
How many free government phones are there?
1. Over 10 million free government cell phones are now in use.
Is iPhone 12 free?
Plus, now that the iPhone 13 is available in stores, iPhone 12 deals are practically free. However, if you want the least-expensive iPhone 12 deal and plan possible, Mint Mobile has the iPhone 12 mini with unlimited 5G data for $60/month. The $60 plan includes the price of the iPhone and unlimited data.
Does SafeLink give free phones?
Safelink company offers free smartphones and free cell phones, mostly the Motorola, Nokia, LG, and Kyocera brands, to its new customers. A compatible phone means that any smartphone or cell phone that works with any of the Tracfone networks.
How can I get a free 2021 smartphone online?
The latest details and trends about the Scheme can be found at the state’s official website, up.gov.in. UP Free Smartphone Yojana 2021 online registration process opens at the official website(up.gov.in). The eligible candidates are required to fill the form to avail of this reward from the UP government. 3
How long does it take to get an Obama phone?
Once your application has been approved, you can expect to receive your Safelink Wireless phone within five to 10 business days via US registered mail.
How do I replace my Obama phone?
Call our Customer Care at 888-321-5880:
- Report your phone lost or stolen.
- After you report the phone lost/stolen, return to this page and enter your 10-digit Assurance Wireless phone number and email address below to redeem a special discount on a replacement phone.