Here’s how you can use BHIM without internet or smartphone:
- Step 1: Dial *99# on your phone and press the call button.
- Step 2: Select your preferred language and send.
- Enter your Bank’s name or first four letters of your bank IFSC.
- Step 4: Select your bank account from the given options.
How can I transfer money using my cell phone?
- On dialling *99# on the phone, the user has to enter either the first four digits of their bank’s IFSC code or the Short Code (A list of the three-letter short codes is available on the NPCI website.) to choose a bank account associated with the phone number. The user can then proceed with their transaction.
- 1 How can I transfer money through SMS?
- 2 How do you send money through keypad?
- 3 Can we use UPI without smartphone?
- 4 What is USSD payment method?
- 5 How can I send money to someone’s phone?
- 6 Can I transfer money without Onlinebanking?
- 7 Can we transfer money from keypad mobile?
- 8 How can I transfer money from phone to bank account?
- 9 Can we create UPI ID without internet banking?
- 10 Can I use UPI without internet banking?
- 11 How can I send UPI without internet?
- 12 What is USSD * 99?
- 13 What does USSD stand for?
- 14 How do I get USSD service?
How can I transfer money through SMS?
Sending to an account: Compose an SMS and type IMPS (Interbank Mobile Payment Service) followed by the receiver’s account number, Indian Financial System Code (IFSC) and the amount you want to send. Once you confirm this, you would get a message wherein you would have to enter your mPIN.
How do you send money through keypad?
How to transfer funds?
- Dial *99#
- Provide last 4 digits of IFSC code.
- Banking services menu is displayed.
- Press #3 for transferring funds using MMID.
- Enter recipient’s MMID, mobile number and the amount.
- Provide mPIN if asked.
- Your transaction will be completed.
Can we use UPI without smartphone?
The internet has been a major barrier for digital payments in India as not everyone has proper connectivity on their phones. However, thanks to USSD-based mobile banking, it’s very much possible to send and receive money via UPI on your Android phone, iPhone, or even a basic feature phone without any data connection.
What is USSD payment method?
USSD Money Transfer in India Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) allows users without a smartphone or data/internet connection to use mobile banking through the *99# code. USSD-based mobile banking can be used for fund transfers, checking account balance, generating bank statement, among other uses.
How can I send money to someone’s phone?
Check out these five options for sending money using your smartphone.
- Facebook Payments. In an effort to turn Facebook Messenger into a one-stop-shop for all sorts of services, everyone’s favorite social network added peer-to-peer payments to its mobile app in 2015.
- Google Wallet.
- Square Cash.
Can I transfer money without Onlinebanking?
With most money transfer services, you’ll find that you have many choices when determining how to send someone money without a bank account: online, by phone, in person, or even using a money transfer app.
Can we transfer money from keypad mobile?
All you need to do is dial *99# on your phone keypad. You get a USSD message on your phone, asking for the first three letters of your bank. You then get to select options, Check your bank account balance, Mini statement, Send money using MMID, Send money using IFSC, Show MMID, Change MPIN….
How can I transfer money from phone to bank account?
- Open the PhonePe app on your smartphone.
- Tap on the option ‘My Money’
- Now go to Wallets/Gift Voucher section and tap on the option ‘PhonePe Wallet’
- Tap on the ‘Withdrawal’ tab, which is there at the top of the screen.
- Drag down the wallet icon and drop it on your bank icon.
Can we create UPI ID without internet banking?
Note: To make UPI payments offline, you will first need to download BHIM, Paytm or any other UPI app on your smartphone and complete the registration process. Once the SIM card and smartphone binding are done, you will be able to make transactions offline.
Can I use UPI without internet banking?
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) had launched the USSD service in November 2012, almost four years before it launched the UPI network. These two digital payment methods have since been integrated, allowing users to make UPI transactions even without an internet connection.
How can I send UPI without internet?
Conceptualized as a mobile application based solution primarily catering to internet compatible phones ( smart-phone users), UPI is now available for non-internet based mobile devices ( smartphone as well as basic phones ) in the form of dialing option (*99# ) and is known as USSD 2.0.
What is USSD * 99?
*99# is a USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) based mobile banking service from NPCI that brings together diverse ecosystem partners such as Banks & TSPs (Telecom Service Providers). Using *99# service, a customer can access financial services by dialling *99# from his/her mobile registered with the bank.
What does USSD stand for?
Unstructured supplementary service data (USSD), a communications service controlled by mobile network operators, is a critical piece of infrastructure used to provide mobile financial services on most phones, at low cost, and without requiring access to the user’s SIM card.
How do I get USSD service?
How to get it:
- Provide KYC (Know Your Customer) information to open a new account.
- Mobile no. should be linked with bank a/c.
- Register for USSD/Mobile Banking.
- Get MMID (Mobile Money Identifier)
- Get MPIN (Mobile PIN)