To use the SIM card on a smartphone, you need to recharge any smartphone plan via the My Jio app. Alternatively, you can use Paytm or Amazon Pay App for recharge or you can find the nearest Jio Store.
Can a Jio Phone SIM be used on another smartphone?
- Yes, you can use your Jio Phone‘s sim in another 4G enabled smartphone. But remember that you can ‘t use the Jio Phone‘s plan in other 4G phone. You have to recharge other plan to use.
- 1 How can I use Jio Sim in Android phone?
- 2 Can we use Jio phone plan in smartphone?
- 3 How can I use Jio Sim in old phone?
- 4 Why Jio phone SIM is not working in another phone?
- 5 What is Jio smartphone plan?
- 6 Is Jio 75 plan only for Jio phone?
- 7 Can I recharge Jio without Prime membership?
- 8 Can we share Jio phone data?
- 9 Can I change SIM in Jio phone?
- 10 Can we use Jio SIM in small phone?
- 11 Which phones support VoLTE?
How can I use Jio Sim in Android phone?
For Android Phones
- You have to download JioCall from Google Playstore.
- After downloading it, you have to configure it using a Jio SIM.
- If you have a 4G phone, you can just insert a Jio SIM & the app will auto-configure.
- If you have a JioFi with Jio SIM, you can configure any 2G/3G/4G smart phone with it.
Can we use Jio phone plan in smartphone?
Just activate your plan on JioPhone, place the SIM in your desired smartphone and you are good to go. This is valid for both Rs 153 and Rs 49 plans from Jio.
How can I use Jio Sim in old phone?
Trick To Use Jio Sim In All Mobiles (Solution 2):
- First of all, you need to ROOT your android mobile.
- Then install XPOSED module.
- Now find IMEI Changer in XPOSED module and activate it.
- Replace your 4g mobile IMEI number with new LYF handset.
- Now use Jio sim card and wait for the network to go live.
Why Jio phone SIM is not working in another phone?
The SIM is not recognised — If this is the problem you face, ensure that you are putting the SIM in a 4G compatible slot. In many dual-SIM phones, only the primary slot — the number 1 slot is the full-speed, fully supported SIM slow. So, put the Jio SIM in that. — Restart your phone.
What is Jio smartphone plan?
According to the new tariffs, the new all-in-one plans for JioPhone comes in four rates priced at ₹75 (0.1GB/day + 50 SMS), ₹125 (0.5GB/day + 300 SMS), ₹155 (1GB/day + 100 SMS/day), and ₹185 (2GB/day + 100 SMS/day) respectively with 28 days validity.
Is Jio 75 plan only for Jio phone?
The new Rs 75 recharge plan is exclusively for JioPhone users and it comes with 28 days validity. The recharge plan offers unlimited calling which is applicable for any network and both local and STD calls.
Can I recharge Jio without Prime membership?
You can use your Jio SIM without the Prime membership also. There are several other recharge options offered by Jio for its non-Prime members. Here is what you get if you are not a Prime member: Rs 19 plan: This is the cheapest recharge offered by Jio and comes with a one-day validity.
Jio Support Simply follow these steps: Step 1: Open MyJio App. Step 2: Click on ‘Share Data’ from Manage Plan. Step 3: Set data for child account and proceed.
Can I change SIM in Jio phone?
Jio Support Any other 2G SIM can be used in Slot2 of the phone.
Can we use Jio SIM in small phone?
Reliance Jio users cannot use the Nokia 3310 in any way as Jio does not run on phones without a 4G connection. No, you won’t be able to use a Jio SIM card with the Nokia 3310. Not even for calls. In you plan to get the new Nokia 3310, you will have to pair it up with a SIM card from one of the older telecom operators.
Which phones support VoLTE?
What devices support VoLTE?
- Apple iPhone 8 and newer models.
- Galaxy S Series (S8 / S8+ and newer models) including Unlocked models from Samsung.
- Galaxy Note Series (Note 8 and newer models) including Unlocked models from Samsung.
- Galaxy A Series (A10, A20, A32, A50, etc.)
- LG G Series (G7 and newer models)