Check out our list of the top 10 mobiles to buy in India in 2021.
- SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FOLD 3.
- IQOO 7 LEGEND.
- ASUS ROG PHONE 5.
- OPPO RENO 6 PRO.
- VIVO X70 PRO+
- ONEPLUS 9 PRO.
- SAMSUNG GALAXY S21 ULTRA.
- SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 20 ULTRA.
What is the best smartphone company in India?
- What are the best smartphone brands in India? Xiaomi. Xiaomi first entered the Indian market back in 2014 with the Mi 3, but credit for its meteoric rise has to be given to the ultra-popular Redmi Note. Samsung. Samsung was, until quite recently, the king of the hill in the Indian market. Realme. Realme launched in India in 2018, and the company hasn’t stopped making waves since. OnePlus.
Which brand smartphone is best in India?
Take a Look at the Top 10 Mobile Brands in India in 2020
- Apple. Apple is perhaps one of the few brands on this list that needs no introduction.
- Samsung. South Korean company Samsung has always been one of the primary competitors for Apple in India.
Which phone is most used in India 2020?
Checkout the top selling phones in India in 2020.
- Redmi 8. The budget Redmi 8 leads the list.
- Poco X2. The comeback Poco phone was a massive hit.
- Realme Narzo 10. The recently launched Realme Narzo 10 was the biggest hit from Realme.
- Redmi Note 8.
- Samsung Galaxy M31.
- Realme C11.
- Realme C3.
- Redmi Note 8 Pro.
Which Mobile brand is No 1 in world?
1. Samsung. Samsung is Seoul, South Korea-based multinational electronics company which is also the world’s largest mobile brand and manufacturing company.
Which phone has best camera quality?
The best camera phones available now
- iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max.
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro.
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3.
- Oppo Find X3 Pro.
- OnePlus 9 Pro. A flagship with Hasselblad tuning.
- iPhone 13 & iPhone 13 mini. Apple’s new flagship.
- Google Pixel 5. Solid camera with great software and editing smarts.
Is Apple better than Samsung?
Although consistency is still Apple’s strong suit, the camera experience as a whole feels a lot more refined, fun, and versatile in Samsung smartphones. For the people who like to play around with their camera and experiment with new camera features, Samsung phones are the ones to go for.
Is Android better than iPhone?
Android handily beats the iPhone because it provides a lot more flexibility, functionality and freedom of choice. But even though iPhones are the best that they’ve ever been, Android handsets still offer a far better combination of value and features than Apple’s limited lineup.
What is the number 1 selling phone?
iPhone 12 is the world’s best selling phone so far in 2021 and Galaxy S21 isn’t even close. The iPhone 12 line has been a huge success ever since it launched last October, so it’ll come as no surprise to hear that Apple’s newest flagship smartphones absolutely dominated the market in every way last quarter.
Which phone sold the most in 2020?
Here are top ten most sold smartphones of 2020:
- 9) Xiaomi Redmi 8.
- 7) iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- 6) Apple iPhone XR.
- 5) Apple iPhone SE.
- 4) Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro.
- 3) Xiaomi Redmi Note 8.
- 2) Samsung Galaxy A51.
- 1) Apple iPhone 11. Apple sold 37.7 million iPhone 11 in the first half of 2020, as per the report.