Is a Jio Phone a smartphone or a button phone?
- The Jio Phone has plenty of applications for a feature phone. If you are a basic user, you will find almost every functionality that you need in the Jio Phone even though it is not a smartphone. Unlike affordable Android smartphones, the Jio Phone has a long battery backup. There is also 4G VoLTE, which is its USP.
- 1 How do I order a new Jio phone?
- 2 What is the price of Jio smartphone?
- 3 Is Jio phone available at 699?
- 4 Can we play free fire in Jio phone next?
- 5 Can I use Airtel SIM in Jio phone?
- 6 Can we put other sim in Jio phone?
- 7 Is Jio phone next 5G?
- 8 Is Jio phone worth buying?
- 9 Which is the best Jio smartphone?
- 10 Is Jio phone free of cost?
- 11 Is Jio a 4G phone?
- 12 What is the price of Jio 5G phone?
- 13 Is Jio phone available in 2021?
- 14 How do I book my Jio 3 phone?
How do I order a new Jio phone?
How to Order Jio Phone Next Booking Online Registration – Buy Now/Pre Order
- Visit the Jio Official Portal, Jio.com.
- Login with the user name, password credentials.
- Visit the Jio products page.
- Select the Jiophone Next Smartphone over there.
- Fill up the shipping address, phone number, and other details.
What is the price of Jio smartphone?
Reliance JioPhone Next price in India is expected to be Rs. 3,499.
Is Jio phone available at 699?
699 Only. Jio Phone, the affordable smart feature phone supporting 4G LTE, will be available for purchase with a special price of Rs. 699 during this festive season, Reliance Jio announced through a press statement on Tuesday.
Can we play free fire in Jio phone next?
Why Jio Phone Cannot Support Free Fire Game Jio Phone is based on KaiOS (Operating System) which does not support Android or iOS apps, so you cannot play free fire games on first or second-generation Jio phones.
Can I use Airtel SIM in Jio phone?
The IE report said that Reliance Jio has confirmed no other SIM can be used in the JioPhone. So, if you a SIM from Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL, etc, you cannot use them on this device. So if you buy the JioPhone as your primary device, then you’ll have to use Jio SIM as your primary number.
Can we put other sim in Jio phone?
Jio Support Sim Slot 1 of JioPhone2 requires an active Jio SIM Card to be inserted. Any other 2G SIM can be used in Slot2 of the phone.
Is Jio phone next 5G?
Is JioPhone Next a 5G phone? No JioPhone Next is not a 5G phone. It works on 4G VoLTE network.
Is Jio phone worth buying?
This phone is very good. It can do a lot of cool stuff that can be found in android like, YouTube, WhatsApp, Facebook, BookMyShow, and the list goes on and on. It has quite powerful speakers. Thus giving it a good sound quality.
Which is the best Jio smartphone?
Reliance Jio: Top 10 compatible smartphones under Rs 10,000
- 5/11. Xiaomi Redmi 3S – Rs 6,999.
- 6/11. Moto E3 Power – Rs 7,999.
- 7/11. Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus – Rs 8,499.
- 8/11. Samsung Galaxy On7 – Rs 8,990.
- 9/11. Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) – Rs 9,750.
- 10/11. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 – Rs 9,999.
- 11/11. Asus Zenfone Max (2016) – Rs 9,999.
Is Jio phone free of cost?
Reliance Jio is offering unlimited free services to new JioPhone buyers. The telecom operator has said that it won’t charge extra for data and call services if customers buy a JioPhone. If you pay Rs 1,499 for a JioPhone, then Jio will provide free unlimited voice calls and 2GB of unlimited data for 1 year.
Is Jio a 4G phone?
The Jio Phone is a 4G and VoLTE enabled feature phone from Reliance. It has a single Nano-SIM slot and works only on the Reliance Jio network. It has a 2.4-inch display with a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels.
What is the price of Jio 5G phone?
If sources are to be believed, this Reliance Jio 5G phone can be released at a price of 2500 to 5000.
Is Jio phone available in 2021?
Under the New JioPhone offer – 2021, you can get a new JioPhone + 1 Year Unlimited Plan at Rs. 1499 only. Also, by just paying Rs. 500 more you can get JioPhone + 2 Year Unlimited Plan at Rs.
How do I book my Jio 3 phone?
How to Order Jio Phone 3 Online on Booking Date
- Go to Jio.com on pre-booking date.
- Click on the Jio Phone 3 Banner.
- Click “Buy Now” button.
- Enter your address.
- Pay the amount using Net Banking, Debit card, or wallet.
- You will receive a confirmation message from Jio.