Prepare the Android smartphone and Micro USB cable. Connect the TV and smartphone with the Micro USB cable. Set the USB setting of the smartphone to File Transfers or MTP mode.
Open the TV’s Media Player app.
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select Media.
- Select Photo, Music or Video.
Can a smart phone connect to a smart TV?
- To connect your phone to your smart TV to screen mirror, both devices need to be compatible with one another. Android and iOS phones have different compatibilities. For ANDROID Smartphones: Android smartphones version 4.2 or higher connect to the TV with Miracast wireless display standard.
How can I connect my phone to my LED TV without cable?
As we noted earlier, most new Android TVs or smart TVs, which have launched recently, already support the Cast function from Google. So you will not need a dongle to connect your Android phone to the TV in this case. Just press the cast option on your smartphone, and it should connect wirelessly to the TV.
How do I connect my phone to my Samsung LED TV?
Casting and screen sharing to a Samsung TV requires the Samsung SmartThings app (available for Android and iOS devices).
- Download the SmartThings app.
- Open Screen Sharing.
- Get your phone and TV on the same network.
- Add your Samsung TV, and allow sharing.
- Select Smart View to share content.
- Use your phone as a remote.
How can I connect my Android phone to my non smart TV without chromecast?
Connect your TV and Android phone to the same wireless network. Launch the app and tap the Mirror button on your phone. Choose the name of your computer and hit “Start now” to start mirroring. Your Android phone is now connected to your TV.
Can I connect Android phone to LED TV with USB cable?
You can connect a supported Android smartphone and the TV with a Micro USB cable to enjoy content (Photos, Music, Videos) saved in the smartphone on the TV. You can also perform such operations with the TV’s remote control. This feature may not be supported depending on the Android smartphone model.
How can I connect my TV without HDMI?
How do you connect a TV to a receiver without HDMI? You can use any RCA audio cables, a composite video cable, a 5-cable component RCA video cable, or an HDMI converter that matches the input option you have available.