How do I install Viber on my laptop?
- Installing Viber on a PC or Mac Open your browser and go to https://www.viber.com/download/. Click Download for Windows or Download for Mac. Open the Viber installer file. Follow the installation instructions. Open Viber. Click Continue. Tap the Your Country button. Enter your phone number. Tap Yes once you’ve entered your number.
- 1 Can Viber be used on PC?
- 2 Can you use Viber without a phone?
- 3 How can I download Viber on my Desktop?
- 4 Why Viber is not working on my PC?
- 5 How do I add Viber to my desktop?
- 6 Can I open my Viber in two phones?
- 7 Why have I lost my Viber messages?
- 8 How do I install Viber on my phone?
- 9 How do I get my Viber link?
- 10 Can I use Viber on PC without phone?
- 11 Why Viber does not work?
- 12 Is Viber dead?
Can Viber be used on PC?
Setting up and connecting Viber for Desktop is easy – get started now by going to https://www.viber.com/download/ and clicking on Download for Windows or Download for Mac. Make the best use of Viber when you are at your computer, and download Viber for Desktop now.
Can you use Viber without a phone?
Viber requires that you have it set up on a mobile phone before it can be installed on your computer. This is because your phone number is used to contact you in both places.
How can I download Viber on my Desktop?
Go to http://www.viber.com/ and download the program for Windows. Click the Desktop icon and then the green “Get Viber” button to begin the download. Install the program. Double-click on the setup file and let the program install.
Why Viber is not working on my PC?
First, check out the Windows Store App troubleshooter that can fix issues which prevent UWP apps, such as Viber, working. Select the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter listed. Click the Run the troubleshooter button. The troubleshooter will open and might detect and fix some app issues that stop Viber opening.
How do I add Viber to my desktop?
Here is how to change Viber number on your PC.
- Find Viber on your PC. Go to “Start” then click “Control” panel.
- Uninstall Viber from your PC. Look for Viber from your list of installed programs.
- Go to Account.
- Click the settings icon and select “deactivate Viber”
- Start Viber and create new account with your new number.
Can I open my Viber in two phones?
Your Viber ID is your phone number – just as you can only have one phone number per device, you can only have on Viber ID per mobile device. As a security feature, when Viber is activated on a new device, your account is deactivated on your old device.
Why have I lost my Viber messages?
If you have got your Viber messages deleted, then reinstall the application and connect your phone to the same Google account. While setting up your Viber account, you will get an option to restore an existing backup. If not, then you can go to its Settings > Viber Backup and tap on the “Restore” option.
How do I install Viber on my phone?
To install Viber on an Android phone:
- On the Android device, open Google Play, then search for Viber to go to the Viber app page.
- Tap Install to automatically download and install the app.
- Tap Open.
- In the welcome screen that lists the features of the app, tap Continue, then enter your mobile phone number.
if you have a viber username you can use the same method. https://viber.me/username/ will send you to the page. this even work for facebook. if your facebook profile is visible to search engines, you can use this method.
Can I use Viber on PC without phone?
You don’t need to be connected to Viber on your phone to use Viber on your desktop, however, you should always keep Viber on your phone updated for optimal app performance on both devices. Some chat features may not be available on desktop.
Why Viber does not work?
The easiest way to fix this issue is to clear cache and data. Go to your phone Settings, find App Manager (or however it’s called on your phone), and find Viber. Tap on it, and choose Clear Cache. If this doesn’t help, repeat the steps but only click on Clear Data instead of Clear Cache, and see if it works.
Is Viber dead?
Viber: Viber is the last app on our list of failed apps list. Viber’s calls were way better than most free calling apps available and pretty much devastated the skype market. It allowed users to make calls to people who had the Viber apps installed on their smartphone or tablet.