In this post, I offer several ways you can boost your productivity while using your phone…all without downloading a single app.
- Organize your apps.
- Use voice commands and dictation.
- Delete apps you no longer need or use.
- Use headphones.
- Disable status updates.
- Set a timer or alert.
Which is the best way to use a smartphone?
- How to Use a Smartphone Method 1 of 5: Setting Up Your Smartphone. Understand what kind of smartphone you have. While there many makes and Method 2 of 5: Downloading and Using Apps. Press the Home button to view your home screen. The Home Button is the large Method 3 of 5: Using the Phone and
- 1 How do you become smart using your smartphone?
- 2 How can I use my mobile like a pro?
- 3 What can you do on a smart phone?
- 4 Are smartphones making students smarter or dumber?
- 5 Do smartphones make you smart?
- 6 How do I make my smartphone full potential?
- 7 How can I make my phone more attractive?
- 8 How can I take professional pictures of myself with my phone?
- 9 What cool things can my phone do?
- 10 What is smartphone example?
How do you become smart using your smartphone?
12 ways to be smarter with your smartphone
- Emergency contact. Set up your phone so it displays your name and home phone number as a screen saver when in standby mode.
- Digital shopping list.
- Cable protection.
- Charge on the go.
- Bad reception.
- Wake-up call.
- Save your battery.
- Faster charging.
How can I use my mobile like a pro?
The first step is to activate Android Beam on both devices. Go to Settings> Wireless and networks > More > Android Beam. If the option is gray, you’ll need to activate NFC. You now have an interesting feature activated that many people don’t know about.
What can you do on a smart phone?
20 Things You Didn’t Know Your Smartphone Could Do
- Scan QR Codes Without an App. Alamy.
- Create Custom Vibrations.
- Search Photos By Category.
- Diagnose Your Car Troubles.
- Check the Batteries on Your Remote.
- Play Your Favorite Show on Your TV.
- Keep You Safe While Walking Home.
- Update Siri’s Pronunciation.
Are smartphones making students smarter or dumber?
There is no scientific evidence that shows that smartphones and digital technology harm our biological cognitive abilities, according to new research.
Do smartphones make you smart?
Bill Nye the Science Guy says that smart phones can actually make you smarter, because they help free up memory you’d normally use for mundane information, so you can use it for something else. Don’t plan to use your smart phone’s GPS, because if the battery dies, or your phone goes out of range, you could get lost.
How do I make my smartphone full potential?
10 Android Tips to Unlock Your Phone’s Full Potential
- Block calls from people you want to avoid.
- Turn your phone into a hotspot for no monthly fee.
- Unlock your phone with a Bluetooth device.
- Remotely control your desktop PC.
- Open visited Web pages when you have no connection.
- Increase or decrease the font size.
How can I make my phone more attractive?
Here are the coolest ways to change the look of your Android phone.
- Install CyanogenMod.
- Use a cool home screen image.
- Use a cool wallpaper.
- Use new icon sets.
- Get some customizable widgets.
- Go retro.
- Change the launcher.
- Use a cool theme.
How can I take professional pictures of myself with my phone?
Before you start, use the following checklist to make sure your Android or iPhone camera is ready to shoot.
- Prepare your phone. Make sure your phone is charged and you have backup storage for your images.
- Set up your white balance.
- Check your exposure.
- Keep everything in focus.
- Make sure you lock your camera settings.
What cool things can my phone do?
7 awesome things you can do with your Android phone
- 1/7 Compass and barometer.
- 2/7 Voice search with the screen off.
- 3/7 Remote lock or wipe your lost phone.
- 4/7 Scan barcodes/ Documents.
- 5/7 Access Chrome tabs from other devices.
- 6/7 Fitness tracker.
- 7/7 BONUS: Make your device faster.
What is smartphone example?
Some cellphones are called “smartphones” because they can access the internet and apps. iPhone, Android (for example, Samsung Galaxy), Blackberry, Windows Phone, etc.