Nearly all smartphones and tablets can plug into a TV’s HDMI port using a USB cable like this 6-foot Data Cable for USB-C. Once connected, you can project your phone’s display onto your TV – whether you’re checking out pictures, watching videos, surfing the web, using apps or playing games.
How do I watch live TV on my iPhone?
- Use SlingPlayer Mobile. Another great option to watch all kinds of TV action on your iPhone is ‘SlingPlayer Mobile’. If you already have a Slingbox SOLO, Slingbox PRO or Slingbox PRO HD, you can use this application to watch live TV on any of the channels you have subscribed to, on your home cable or satellite TV connection.
How do I pair my phone with my TV?
It is easy to connect the two for screen sharing following these steps:
- WiFi Network. Make sure that your phone and TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- TV Settings. Go to the input menu on your TV and turn on “screen mirroring.”
- Android Settings.
- Select TV.
- Establish Connection.
How do I display my Android screen on my TV?
How to Connect and Mirror Android to TV
- Go to Settings on your phone, TV or bridge device (media streamer).
- Enable screen mirroring on the phone and TV.
- Search for the TV or bridge device.
- Initiate a connect procedure, after your Android phone or tablet and TV or bridge device find and recognize each other.
How do I connect my phone to my TV without HDMI?
Things you will need for connection:
- A Miracast TV or dongle.
- An android device that is compatible with Miracast.
- Plugin your Miracast dongle into the HDMI port of your TV and connect it to the power by a USB charger.
- Turn on the TV and switch the mode of the dongle according to yourself.
How can I mirror my phone to my TV?
Connect your Android and Fire TV devices to the same Wi-Fi network. It also helps to have your phone and your device within 30 feet of each other. Then, simply hold down the Home button on your Fire TV remote and select Mirroring. Now you should be seeing the same thing on your TV that you see on your phone.
How do I connect my Samsung phone to my Smart TV?
Casting and screen sharing to a Samsung TV requires the Samsung SmartThings app (available for Android and iOS devices).
- Download the SmartThings app.
- Open Screen Sharing.
- Get your phone and TV on the same network.
- Add your Samsung TV, and allow sharing.
- Select Smart View to share content.
- Use your phone as a remote.
If you are using Android 4.0 and above, the phone may come with a screen share feature.
- Ensure that your mobile device and the TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi.
- From your phone, go to SETTINGS, then select SHARE AND CONNECT.
- Under SCREEN SHARE category, select SCREEN SHARING or MIRROR SCREEN.