6 surprising things you can do with your smartphone
- Measure your heart rate. Instant Heart Rate is an app that uses your phone’s camera and flash to take a reading of your pulse.
- Hunt for treasure.
- Control your vehicle from anywhere.
- Measure height and distance.
- Level objects.
- See in the dark.
What are all the things you can do with your old smartphone?
- One of the best ways to use an old Smartphone is to serve it as a smart remote for your home or office. Many handsets have an infrared “blaster,” which will let it connect to the TVs, air conditioners, and other devices that use a remote control.
- 1 What Can smartphones be used for?
- 2 What things can I do with my phone?
- 3 What are the disadvantages of using smartphones?
- 4 What cool things can my phone do?
- 5 What are fun things to do on your phone?
- 6 What can I do with my phone to make money?
- 7 How many hours should I use my phone?
- 8 What are the pros and cons of smartphones?
- 9 Is mobile good or bad?
- 10 Is Android better than iPhone?
- 11 What is the most beautiful smartphone?
- 12 Is Apple better than Samsung?
What Can smartphones be used for?
A smartphone is a mobile phone that can also be used as a computer. They work as a computer but are mobile devices small enough to fit in a user’s hand. Uses include: Sending and receiving emails, text, photographs and multimedia messages.
What things can I do with my phone?
11 Things Your Phone Can Do That You Might Not Know About
- 1) Snap photos while recording videos.
- 2) Put your phone in emergency or lockdown mode.
- 3) Use your phone as a level.
- 4) Read out your texts.
- 5) Restrict other people to one app.
- 6) Set custom ringtones and vibrations.
- 7) Launch the digital assistant quietly.
What are the disadvantages of using smartphones?
Disadvantages of having a smartphone
- Phones can be addictive and spending too much time on them can make you socially isolated from the real world.
- Overuse of smartphones has led to the development of a smartphone etiquette.
- You will lose your smartphone.
- Smartphones are expensive.
What cool things can my phone do?
7 awesome things you can do with your Android phone
- 1/7 Compass and barometer.
- 2/7 Voice search with the screen off.
- 3/7 Remote lock or wipe your lost phone.
- 4/7 Scan barcodes/ Documents.
- 5/7 Access Chrome tabs from other devices.
- 6/7 Fitness tracker.
- 7/7 BONUS: Make your device faster.
What are fun things to do on your phone?
1 of 5 Something Fun
- Call your mom.
- Text an old friend from college (or high school, or camp, etc.)
- Play a game of Wordscapes.
- Check your horoscope.
- Plan your next (real or imaginary) vacation.
- Add cute photos to your loved one’s contact info.
- Make a Spotify playlist.
What can I do with my phone to make money?
10 best ways on how to make money from your phone
- Answering survey questions.
- As a Freelancer.
- Field agent.
- Online customer service.
- Virtual assistant.
- Digital marketing.
- Playing games.
- Watching videos etc.
How many hours should I use my phone?
Experts say adults should limit screen time outside of work to less than two hours per day. Any time beyond that which you would typically spend on screens should instead be spent participating in physical activity.
What are the pros and cons of smartphones?
As these smartphones become more sophisticated and more prevalent, the pros and cons of their use become more evident and widespread.
- PRO – Convenience. One of the major reasons for purchasing a smartphone is the convenience.
- CON – Distraction.
- PRO – Connection.
- CON — Battery Life.
Is mobile good or bad?
Overwhelming majorities say mobile phones have been more positive than negative for them personally. There, 49% say mobile phones have been mostly good for them personally, while 47% say they have been mostly bad. Elsewhere, no more than 11% in any country say mobile phones have been mostly a bad thing for them.
Is Android better than iPhone?
Android handily beats the iPhone because it provides a lot more flexibility, functionality and freedom of choice. But even though iPhones are the best that they’ve ever been, Android handsets still offer a far better combination of value and features than Apple’s limited lineup.
What is the most beautiful smartphone?
Best looking smartphones to buy in India right now
- SAMSUNG GALAXY S9.
- APPLE IPHONE X.
- HUAWEI P20 PRO.
- SAMSUNG GALAXY S9+
- NOKIA 8 SIROCCO.
- ONEPLUS 6.
- XIAOMI MI MIIX 2.
- HONOR 10.
Is Apple better than Samsung?
Although consistency is still Apple’s strong suit, the camera experience as a whole feels a lot more refined, fun, and versatile in Samsung smartphones. For the people who like to play around with their camera and experiment with new camera features, Samsung phones are the ones to go for.