Top 10 Things to Do with Your New Smartphone
- How to transfer contacts and media. Find the easiest way to move your prized pictures, videos, contacts and files at our Content Transfer Center.
- Activate your phone.
- Protect your privacy and phone.
- Connect your email accounts.
- Download apps.
What should I do immediately after buying an Android phone?
- Things To Do Immediately After Buying a New Android Device. 1 1. Check out the Device. After purchasing a smartphone, and before you boot it, you need to check your device properly. You need to check what’s 2 2. Take a Look At The Phone. 3 3. Prepare Your Phone. 4 4. Connect to WiFi. 5 5. Clean Setup Junk. More items
- 1 What is the first thing you do when you get a new phone?
- 2 How do I look after my new smartphone?
- 3 Should I charge new phone before use?
- 4 How do I know when I need a new phone?
- 5 How do I get my new phone to work?
- 6 How do I maintain my Android phone?
- 7 How do I maintain my mobile phone?
- 8 How do I maintain my Samsung phone?
- 9 When buying a cell phone which feature is the most important?
- 10 How can I get a phone with no money?
What is the first thing you do when you get a new phone?
The First 10 Things to Do With a New Android Phone
- Step 1: Skip the Setup Junk.
- Step 2: Wipe the Slate Clean.
- Step 3: Remove the Bloatware.
- Step 4: Tweak Your Gmail settings.
- Step 5: Set Photo Backups to Unlimited.
- Step 6: Check Your Google Play Store Settings.
- Step 7: Set Up Android Device Manager.
- Step 8: Get Some Apps.
How do I look after my new smartphone?
Got a new Android phone this summer? Here are 6 tips to take good care of it!
- Tip #1. First! Get a screen protector and a sturdy case.
- Tip #2. Charge your phone optimally.
- Tip #3. Update the device’s OS.
- Tip #4. Avoid choking your phone with unnecessary apps.
- Tip #5. Keep it cool.
Should I charge new phone before use?
Almost all reputable phone manufacturers ship the phones with their batteries charged around 60%. There is no real need to charge the phone before use because they are already around 60% charged. 4. But for regular charging, we would recommend you read and religiously follow these smartphone battery charging tips.
How do I know when I need a new phone?
7 Signs You Need a New Phone
- The operating system won’t update. Apple has a new version of their software, iOS, often.
- Your apps don’t work.
- You need a faster phone.
- You need more storage.
- You have a bad camera.
- Your battery won’t hold a charge.
- Your screen is broken.
How do I get my new phone to work?
How to Activate Your Android Phone: 7 Super Simple Steps
- Step 1: Use an Existing Account.
- Step 2: Make Sure It Is Compatible.
- Step 3: Authorize Your New Device.
- Step 4: Check the SIM.
- Step 5: Add a Device with an App.
- Step 6: Confirm with the App.
- Step 7: Phone it In.
How do I maintain my Android phone?
How to Maintain Your Smartphone
- Get a Case. There’s nothing worse than dropping your phone and shattering the screen.
- Protect Your Screen.
- Be Careful How You Put It Away.
- Avoid Water and Extreme Temperatures.
- Keep it Clean.
- Streamline and Update Your Apps.
- Clear the Cache.
- Use Trusted Sources.
How do I maintain my mobile phone?
7 Ways to Keep Your Smartphone Running Like New
- Keep your software updated.
- Uninstall apps that you don’t need anymore.
- Cut down on background tasks.
- Clean up your home screen.
- Reduce animations.
- Clean out some storage.
- Reset your phone.
How do I maintain my Samsung phone?
10 Tips Every Samsung Galaxy Phone Owner Should Know
- Change your Wi-Fi network and other settings in fewer steps.
- Run two apps on the screen at once.
- Speed up your phone.
- Customize the Quick Settings menu.
- Keep those backlit keys always on.
- Keep certain pictures and files private.
- Go one-handed.
- Control your TV.
When buying a cell phone which feature is the most important?
This statistic shows the smartphone features that consumers in the United States tend to prioritize when deciding what phone to buy in 2018. According to the survey results, 95 percent of respondents said that battery life was most important to them as they considered a smartphone purchase.
How can I get a phone with no money?
8 Places to Get a Free Cell Phone
- SNAP (formerly known as food stamps)
- Supplemental Security Income.
- Federal Public Housing Assistance.
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit.
- Tribal Programs (for residents of federally-recognized Tribal lands)