Best cheap phones 2021: the best cheap smartphones, ranked
- Apple. iPhone SE (2020)
- OnePlus. Nord 2.
- Samsung. Galaxy S20 FE.
- Xiaomi. Mi 10T Lite.
- Google. Pixel 4a.
- Samsung. Galaxy A52 5G.
- OnePlus. Nord CE 5G.
- Realme. 8 Pro.
What is the most affordable smartphone?
- The best smartphone in the $300-$399 price range, the Google Nexus 5x offers stellar value in an affordable package.
- 1 Which Android phone is best value for money?
- 2 What is the best value for money phone 2021?
- 3 What is the most value for money phone?
- 4 What smartphone has the best value 2020?
- 5 What phone should I buy for 2020?
- 6 Which phone should I buy in 2021?
- 7 What is the cheapest iPhone you can buy?
- 8 Which phone should I buy?
- 9 What’s the best phone under $200?
- 10 Which company phone has best resale value?
- 11 Which is the No 1 phone in world?
- 12 Is Apple better than Samsung?
- 13 Is Samsung better or iPhone better?
Which Android phone is best value for money?
Making this easily one of the best value phones on the market.
- Poco X3 Pro – AliExpress – $229.
- CAT S42 – Amazon – $249.95.
- Moto G Power – Motorola – $249.99.
- Samsung Galaxy A51 – Samsung – $289.99.
- TCL 20 Pro 5G – Amazon – $499.99.
- Nokia 5.4 – Amazon – From $237.82.
- LG Velvet 5G – Amazon.
- Google Pixel 5a with 5G.
What is the best value for money phone 2021?
The best smartphone for under $500 in 2021
- Apple iPhone SE. The best smartphone under $500.
- Google Pixel 5A. The best budget Android phone.
- Samsung Galaxy A52 5G.
- Google Pixel 4A.
- OnePlus Nord 2.
- OnePlus Nord N10 5G.
- Motorola Moto G Power (2021)
- Motorola Moto G Play (2021)
What is the most value for money phone?
Best Value For Money Phone
- ₹ 60,999. ₹60,999 ❯
- Android v11.
- ₹ 17,999.
- ₹ 27,499. ₹27,499 ❯
- Realme Narzo 50A. 64 GB internal storage. Triple (50 2 2) MP Rear, 8 MP Front Camera rear.
- ₹ 19,499. ₹21,690 ❯ Samsung Galaxy M42 5G.
- ₹ 16,999. Samsung Galaxy M32 5G. MediaTek Dimensity 720 MT6853V.
- ₹ 42,099. ₹42,099 ❯ Apple iPhone 12 Mini.
What smartphone has the best value 2020?
The best cheap phones you can buy today
- Google Pixel 4a. The best cheap phone you can buy.
- iPhone SE. The best cheap iPhone.
- Moto G Power (2021) A cheap phone with the best battery life.
- Galaxy A32 5G. The budget 5G option from Samsung.
- TCL 10 5G UW. A great cheap phone with 5G.
- Moto G Stylus.
- OnePlus Nord N200 5G.
What phone should I buy for 2020?
The best phones you can buy today
- Apple iPhone 12. The best phone for most people. Specifications. Weight: 164g.
- OnePlus 9 Pro. The best premium phone. Specifications. Weight: 197g.
- Apple iPhone SE (2020) The best budget phone. Specifications.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. The best hyper-premium smartphone on the market. Specifications.
Which phone should I buy in 2021?
The best phones 2021
- Apple iPhone 12. Best iPhone to buy in 2021.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. Best Android phone to buy in 2021.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 / S21 Plus. Best Android phone to find a deal for.
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- Apple iPhone 12 mini.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra.
- OnePlus 9.
- Samsung Galaxy A52 5G.
What is the cheapest iPhone you can buy?
The iPhone SE 2020 is by far the cheapest iPhone you can buy directly from Apple.
Which phone should I buy?
Check out our list of the top 10 mobiles to buy in India in 2021.
- MI 11 ULTRA.
- IPHONE 13 PRO MAX.
- SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FOLD 3.
- IQOO 7 LEGEND.
- ASUS ROG PHONE 5.
- OPPO RENO 6 PRO.
- VIVO X70 PRO+
- ONEPLUS 9 PRO.
What’s the best phone under $200?
These are the best phones under $200
- Motorola Moto G Power (2021) — best battery life.
- Nokia G20 — best value and good design.
- Samsung Galaxy A12 — OneUI for cheap.
- Motorola Moto G Fast — sturdy built.
- TCL 20SE — nice design.
- Nokia 3.4 — good value.
Which company phone has best resale value?
Apple easily beat them all in terms of better resale value. However, the resale value of Samsung is still better than most other Andriod smartphones but still, it can’t get ahead of iPhones. You can see the market trends and several eCommerce websites where old smartphones are sold.
Which is the No 1 phone in world?
1. Samsung. Samsung sold 444 million mobile phones in 2013 with a 24.6% market share, a rise of 2.6 percentage points compared to last year when the South Korean giant sold 384 million mobile phones. The company was at the pole position even in 2012.
Is Apple better than Samsung?
Although consistency is still Apple’s strong suit, the camera experience as a whole feels a lot more refined, fun, and versatile in Samsung smartphones. For the people who like to play around with their camera and experiment with new camera features, Samsung phones are the ones to go for.
Is Samsung better or iPhone better?
So, while Samsung’s smartphones might have higher performance on paper in some areas, Apple’s current iPhones’ real-world performance with the mix of applications consumers and businesses use on a day-to-day basis often perform faster than Samsung’s current generation phones.