- As of December 2020, the best mobile processor is Apple A14 Bionic which powers iPhone 12 Lineup. The second best processor is Snapdragon 888 followed by Samsung Exynos 2100, A13 Bionic, and Kirin 9000. Next up, we have Exynos 1080, Kirin 9000E, Snapdragon 870/865+, and MediaTek Dimensity 1200 and 1100.
- 1 Which is the fastest processor for mobile phone 2021?
- 2 Which processor is best for Mobile 2020?
- 3 Why is MediaTek cheaper than Snapdragon?
- 4 Is Snapdragon better than octa-core?
- 5 What should we check before buying a phone?
- 6 What phone should I buy under 12000?
- 7 Which phone has highest Snapdragon?
- 8 Which Snapdragon processor is best for PUBG?
- 9 Which processor is best Snapdragon or MediaTek?
Which is the fastest processor for mobile phone 2021?
The Snapdragon 845 is still one of the Android industry’s most advanced processors, which has a proven record. Some major highlights include: According to Qualcomm, Snapdragon 845 is 25% faster than its predecessor Snapdragon 835.
Which processor is best for Mobile 2020?
According to a report by Geekbench, the best mobile processor is Apple A13 Bionic in 2020. This processor is used in Apple iPhone 11 series and iPhone SE 2020. The Apple A13 Bionic is a 64-bit ARM-based system on a chip, designed by Apple.
Why is MediaTek cheaper than Snapdragon?
Check similar specs on the phones having Qualcomm/Exynos processor, but the one having a Mediatek processor will be priced quite cheaper. Why? because Mediatek charges the smartphone manufacturers lesser for the internal system.
Is Snapdragon better than octa-core?
Coming to the main differences, Exynos chips are usually Octa-core whereas Snapdragon chips are Quad-Core chips. While Exynos processors have more chips, Snapdragon chips can be overclocked and achieve much higher processing speeds than the Exynos ones. The Exynos is better for everyday use and faster app loading time.
What should we check before buying a phone?
7 Factors to consider while buying a smartphone
- Battery. Are you the kind of user who is likely to have multiple apps open simultaneously?
- Memory. Phones have two kinds of memory – Random Access Memory (RAM) and Read Only Memory (ROM).
- Operating System.
What phone should I buy under 12000?
Top Mobile Phones under Rs. 12,000
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Buy Online.
- Oppo A33 Buy Online.
- Realme Narzo 20 Buy Online.
- Moto G30 Buy Online.
- OPPO A53 2020 Buy Online.
- Tecno Camon 16 Buy Online.
- Xiaomi Poco M3 128GB Buy Online.
- Realme 7i Buy Online.
Which phone has highest Snapdragon?
Editor’s note: We’ll be updating this list of Snapdragon 865 phones regularly.
- Oppo Find X3 Neo.
- Xiaomi Mi 10 series.
- Sony Xperia 1 II and Xperia 5 II.
- Asus ROG Phone 3 Strix Edition.
- OnePlus 8T and 8 Pro.
- Realme X50 Pro.
- Red Magic 5G. Gary Sims / Android Authority.
- Asus Zenfone 7. Ryan-Thomas Shaw / Android Authority.
Which Snapdragon processor is best for PUBG?
PUBG MOBILE on a Snapdragon 660, Helio P60/P70 and Kirin 970 should deliver a smoother gameplay experience with medium graphics. Luckily, for gamers on a budget, the POCO F1 starting from Rs 19,999 is the cheapest smartphone that offers the Snapdragon 845 chipset and 6GB RAM.
Which processor is best Snapdragon or MediaTek?
Qualcomm Snapdragon vs MediaTek – Pros and Cons
- MediaTek’s new mid-range chipsets are very good for gaming and other tasks.
- Smartphones powered by MediaTek chipsets are slightly cheaper than their Snapdragon counterparts.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Processors tend to have slightly better battery optimization.