Open the Gmail app or the app for a similar Google product, like Google Docs or Drive.
- Tap on your icon (your picture) at the top right corner of the screen (or in Docs, tap the three lines at the top left, then tap your image).
- Tap “Manage accounts on this device.”
- Tap “Remove from this device.”
How do you sign out of all devices on Gmail?
- How To Remotely Sign Out Of Gmail Account On All Devices. 1. Sign in to Gmail using any web browser. 2. You will get to see a tiny print which says “Last account activity.”. Click on the “Details” button right below it. 3. Click on the “sign out all other web sessions” button to remotely log out of Gmail from computers in other locations.
How do I sign out of Gmail on an Android phone?
Sign out options
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app.
- In the top right, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Manage accounts on this device.
- Choose your account.
- At the bottom, tap Remove account.
Where is sign out in Gmail?
Sign out on your computer
- Open Gmail.
- In the top right, click your photo.
- Click Sign out.
How can I log out my Gmail account?
To sign out of Gmail on the web, open the Gmail website in the browser where you’ve logged in. Next, click the Google Profile icon in the top-right corner of the window and select the “Sign Out” button. (If you’re logged in to multiple accounts, this button will read “Sign out of All Accounts” instead.
How do I sign out of Gmail on my computer?
NOTE: Make sure you are logged in to the Google account on your iPhone or Android device that you want to log out of.
- Open the Gmail app.
- Tap your profile picture from the top right corner.
- Select the Google account you want to sign out of on your computer.
- Tap on “Manage your Google Account”.
How can I remove my Google account from other devices?
Scroll down to “Your Devices” and click “Manage Devices.” You’ll see the list of devices your Google account is signed in to. Click on your missing device, and under “Account Access,” click the “Remove” button. You’ll receive a warning, asking you to confirm that you do want to remove your account.