How to download WhatsApp app on your PC desktop
- Open any internet browser — Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge — on your PC.
- Copy and paste this URL — https://www.whatsapp.com/download.
- From here, click on download for Windows (64-Bit)
- Once the download is complete, open WhatsApp.exe.
How do I connect WhatsApp to my PC?
- To access WhatsApp Web and connect WhatsApp for PC, the first thing you need to do is open the navigation program that you usually use to browse the Internet; then type in the web.whatsapp.com address and press the Enter key on your computer keyboard. On the Internet page that will open,
- 1 Is it possible to use WhatsApp on PC without phone?
- 2 How can I use WhatsApp Web without phone?
- 3 Can I use WhatsApp Web without scanning QR code?
- 4 Can I use WhatsApp on my PC?
- 5 How can I verify my WhatsApp without code?
- 6 How can I use WhatsApp on desktop?
- 7 Can I use WhatsApp without a SIM card in my phone?
- 8 Can I use WhatsApp on 2 phones?
- 9 Can I recover WhatsApp Web access?
- 10 Can I use WhatsApp on Windows?
- 11 How do I install WhatsApp on Windows 10?
- 12 How can I use WhatsApp on two devices?
Is it possible to use WhatsApp on PC without phone?
WhatsApp Web allows you to use WhatsApp on your computer. However, it still requires a smartphone to scan the QR code for authentication and works only if the smartphone is connected to a network. Messenger, which is also owned by Facebook can be used on a computer without a smartphone.
How can I use WhatsApp Web without phone?
WhatsApp Web: How to use
- On your computer, open the browser of your choice and visit www.web.whatsapp.com and hit enter.
- You’ll now be asked to scan the QR code that appears on the screen.
- Now, scan the QR code that’s there on your computer screen.
- Just for the record, WhatsApp Web works on both Mac and Windows PC.
Can I use WhatsApp Web without scanning QR code?
You can log in to your WhatsApp account on your laptop/computer through WhatsApp Web. However, you need a smartphone with a stable internet connection to scan the QR code for authentication. How do I connect my WhatsApp to my PC? How can I get WhatsApp QR Code on an Android phone?
Can I use WhatsApp on my PC?
WhatsApp can be used on your desktop without a browser. To install WhatsApp Desktop on your computer, download it from the Microsoft Store, Apple App Store, or WhatsApp website. Windows 8.1 or newer. macOS 10.10 or newer.
How can I verify my WhatsApp without code?
Method 1: Use WhatsApp Without Number With Textnow App
- #1: Download Textnow App on you Android, iPhone or Windows phone after which you will get a Textnow number.
- #2: While setting up the WhatsApp account, enter the Textnow number for verification.
- #3: Wait for 5 min for not to verify the WhatsApp number, but fail it.
How can I use WhatsApp on desktop?
Whatsapp Web syncs with the mobile app to let you send and receive WhatsApp messages from your computer. Here’s how to use WhatsApp web on your computer:
- Open the desktop app on your computer.
- Choose WhatsApp Web on your phone.
- Scan the QR code to link your account.
- You’re all set to chat on your computer.
Can I use WhatsApp without a SIM card in my phone?
You can now use WhatsApp on devices without a SIM card. All you need is a SIM card and a phone number that is not registered on WhatApp to install the app. Once your WhatsApp account is activated, you can continue using it on other devices without the SIM card.
Can I use WhatsApp on 2 phones?
Notably, only one phone can be used to link four other devices. Two phones cannot be linked in this multi-device beta test. WhatsApp however will add support for more kinds of devices with time. Users will be required to link new companion devices by scanning a QR code from their phone.
Can I recover WhatsApp Web access?
Important. WhatsApp Web, like WhatsApp for mobile phones, does not have a native function to restore deleted messages – you need to install an extension on Chrome for this.
Can I use WhatsApp on Windows?
Install the WhatsApp web desktop application, available for PC or Mac from whatapp.com/download. The app will keep you logged into WhatsApp until you choose to log out. Note: Whatsapp can only be installed on your computer if your operating system is Windows 8 (or newer) or Mac OSX 10.9 (or newer).
How do I install WhatsApp on Windows 10?
Before all the messaging fun can begin, you of course have to download WhatsApp from the Microsoft Store.
- Launch the Store from your home screen or from All apps.
- Tap the search button on the top right of the screen.
- Type WhatsApp in the field.
- Tap WhatsApp in the search results.
- Tap Install.
- Once downloaded, tap open.
How can I use WhatsApp on two devices?
Here’s how to use WhatsApp on two separate phones with one phone number
- Open the WhatsApp app on your first phone and go to Settings > Click on WhatsApp Web > Click on Link Device.
- Scan the QR code from your second phone.