Top 15 Smartphone Brands In The World
- Samsung. Samsung is Seoul, South Korea-based multinational electronics company which is also the world’s largest mobile brand and manufacturing company.
- Apple. Apple ranks second in the list of the world’s top smartphone brands.
What is the most reliable smartphone?
- Apple’s iPhone is the most reliable smartphone, according to SquareTrade Reasearch’s analysis of more than 50,000 such devices. The study looked at four smartphone makers: Apple, RIM, HTC, and Motorola.
- 1 Which brand is best for mobile?
- 2 Which Mobile brand is best in 2021?
- 3 Which smartphone brand is best 2020?
- 4 Which Mobile brand is No 1 in world?
- 5 Is Android better than iPhone?
- 6 Is Apple better than Samsung?
- 7 Which phone company is the richest?
- 8 Which phone has best camera quality?
- 9 Which phone is most used in India?
- 10 Which phone sold the most in 2020?
Which brand is best for mobile?
Take a Look at the Top 10 Mobile Brands in India in 2020
- Apple. Apple is perhaps one of the few brands on this list that needs no introduction.
- Samsung. South Korean company Samsung has always been one of the primary competitors for Apple in India.
Which Mobile brand is best in 2021?
Top 10 Smartphone Brands In India 2021 [Updated]
- Samsung. One of the most well-known names, Samsung is one of the few brands that offer smartphones in both high, as well as mid and low-price ranges.
- One Plus.
Which smartphone brand is best 2020?
World’s Largest Top 10 Smartphone Companies In 2020
- Samsung: Samsung is a global leader in the smartphone industry, as it consistently strives to enhance product capabilities through its extensive R&D.
Which Mobile brand is No 1 in world?
1. Samsung. Samsung is Seoul, South Korea-based multinational electronics company which is also the world’s largest mobile brand and manufacturing company.
Is Android better than iPhone?
Android handily beats the iPhone because it provides a lot more flexibility, functionality and freedom of choice. But even though iPhones are the best that they’ve ever been, Android handsets still offer a far better combination of value and features than Apple’s limited lineup.
Is Apple better than Samsung?
Although consistency is still Apple’s strong suit, the camera experience as a whole feels a lot more refined, fun, and versatile in Samsung smartphones. For the people who like to play around with their camera and experiment with new camera features, Samsung phones are the ones to go for.
Which phone company is the richest?
Samsung has dominated global market share for every quarter of the last three years (apart from Q4 of 2020, when Apple briefly took the crown.) The South Korean company shipped an enormous 315 million units last year – 100 million more than Apple.
Which phone has best camera quality?
The best camera phones available now
- iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max.
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro.
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3.
- Oppo Find X3 Pro.
- OnePlus 9 Pro. A flagship with Hasselblad tuning.
- iPhone 13 & iPhone 13 mini. Apple’s new flagship.
- Google Pixel 5. Solid camera with great software and editing smarts.
Which phone is most used in India?
Q1 2020 Highlights. Xiaomi leads the India smartphone market with a 6% YoY growth in Q1 2020 to reach its highest ever market share since Q1 2018. Vivo grew 40% YoY in Q1 2020 driven by strong performance Y series models.
Which phone sold the most in 2020?
Here are top ten most sold smartphones of 2020:
- 9) Xiaomi Redmi 8.
- 7) iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- 6) Apple iPhone XR.
- 5) Apple iPhone SE.
- 4) Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro.
- 3) Xiaomi Redmi Note 8.
- 2) Samsung Galaxy A51.
- 1) Apple iPhone 11. Apple sold 37.7 million iPhone 11 in the first half of 2020, as per the report.