Top 15 Smartphone Brands In The World
- Samsung. Samsung is Seoul, South Korea-based multinational electronics company which is also the world’s largest mobile brand and manufacturing company.
- Apple. Apple ranks second in the list of the world’s top smartphone brands.
What is the most reliable smartphone?
- Apple’s iPhone is the most reliable smartphone, according to SquareTrade Reasearch’s analysis of more than 50,000 such devices. The study looked at four smartphone makers: Apple, RIM, HTC, and Motorola.
- 1 Which is the number 1 mobile brand?
- 2 Which phone brand is the best 2021?
- 3 Which smartphone brand is best 2020?
- 4 Which is the world’s best phone?
- 5 Is Apple better than Samsung?
- 6 Is Android better than iPhone?
- 7 Which phone company is the richest?
- 8 Which phone has best camera quality?
- 9 What is the most selling phone brand?
- 10 Which phone is most used in India?
Which is the number 1 mobile brand?
1. Samsung. Samsung sold 444 million mobile phones in 2013 with a 24.6% market share, a rise of 2.6 percentage points compared to last year when the South Korean giant sold 384 million mobile phones. The company was at the pole position even in 2012.
Which phone brand is the best 2021?
The best phones 2021
- Samsung Galaxy S21 / S21 Plus.
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- Apple iPhone 12 mini.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra.
- OnePlus 9.
- Samsung Galaxy A52 5G. Best cheap phone with high-end features.
- Google Pixel 4A. Best Android phone under $400.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2. Best folding phone in 2021.
Which smartphone brand is best 2020?
World’s Largest Top 10 Smartphone Companies In 2020
- Samsung: Samsung is a global leader in the smartphone industry, as it consistently strives to enhance product capabilities through its extensive R&D.
Which is the world’s best phone?
The best phones you can buy today
- Apple iPhone 12. The best phone for most people. Specifications. Weight: 164g.
- OnePlus 9 Pro. The best premium phone. Specifications. Weight: 197g.
- Apple iPhone SE (2020) The best budget phone. Specifications.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. The best hyper-premium smartphone on the market. Specifications.
Is Apple better than Samsung?
Although consistency is still Apple’s strong suit, the camera experience as a whole feels a lot more refined, fun, and versatile in Samsung smartphones. For the people who like to play around with their camera and experiment with new camera features, Samsung phones are the ones to go for.
Is Android better than iPhone?
Android handily beats the iPhone because it provides a lot more flexibility, functionality and freedom of choice. But even though iPhones are the best that they’ve ever been, Android handsets still offer a far better combination of value and features than Apple’s limited lineup.
Which phone company is the richest?
Samsung has dominated global market share for every quarter of the last three years (apart from Q4 of 2020, when Apple briefly took the crown.) The South Korean company shipped an enormous 315 million units last year – 100 million more than Apple.
Which phone has best camera quality?
The best camera phones available now
- iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max.
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro.
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3.
- Oppo Find X3 Pro.
- OnePlus 9 Pro. A flagship with Hasselblad tuning.
- iPhone 13 & iPhone 13 mini. Apple’s new flagship.
- Google Pixel 5. Solid camera with great software and editing smarts.
What is the most selling phone brand?
Samsung retained the number one spot with shipments reaching 58 million units in Q2 2021, however, its market share declined to 18% as compared to 22% in Q1 2021 as its shipments declined by 24% QoQ.
Which phone is most used in India?
Q1 2020 Highlights. Xiaomi leads the India smartphone market with a 6% YoY growth in Q1 2020 to reach its highest ever market share since Q1 2018. Vivo grew 40% YoY in Q1 2020 driven by strong performance Y series models.