Here are 3 simple ways to get started.
- Plug in with a USB data cable. Nearly all smartphones and tablets can plug into a TV’s HDMI port using a USB cable like this 6-foot Data Cable for USB-C.
- Use Google Chromecast Ultra.
- Connect via your smart TV.
How to do I connect My Smartphone to my TV?
- Plug-in the MHL adapter to your phone’s USB port Hook the adapter up to a power source. Some newer adapters do not require an external power source, though. Connect your phone to your TV by inserting an HDMI cable into the adapter and to your compatible TV That’s it. You can proceed to start watching movies and playing games on your TV.
How do I connect my Android phone to my TV?
Cast content from your device to your TV
- Connect your device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Android TV.
- Open the app that has the content you want to cast.
- In the app, find and select Cast.
- On your device, select the name of your TV.
- When Cast. changes color, you’re successfully connected.
How do I mirror my Android to my TV?
How to Connect and Mirror Android to TV
- Go to Settings on your phone, TV or bridge device (media streamer).
- Enable screen mirroring on the phone and TV.
- Search for the TV or bridge device.
- Initiate a connect procedure, after your Android phone or tablet and TV or bridge device find and recognize each other.
How do I connect my Samsung phone to my Smart TV?
How can I view my Samsung smartphone screen on my TV?
- 1 Pull down from the top of the screen to display your quick settings.
- 2 Tap Screen Mirroring or Smart View or Quick Connect.
- 3 Tap on the TV that you want to connect to.
- 4 As a security feature a PIN may appear on screen.
How can I show my phone screen on my TV?
Connect your Android and Fire TV devices to the same Wi-Fi network. It also helps to have your phone and your device within 30 feet of each other. Then, simply hold down the Home button on your Fire TV remote and select Mirroring. Now you should be seeing the same thing on your TV that you see on your phone.
How do I connect my phone to my TV without HDMI?
Things you will need for connection:
- A Miracast TV or dongle.
- An android device that is compatible with Miracast.
- Plugin your Miracast dongle into the HDMI port of your TV and connect it to the power by a USB charger.
- Turn on the TV and switch the mode of the dongle according to yourself.
Can I use Bluetooth to connect my phone to my TV?
You can wirelessly connect your Android phone to TV without HDMI cord. Try connecting via Bluetooth, built-in screen mirroring feature on Android, MiraCast, or ChromeCast.