How can I unlock the pattern lock on my Android phone?
- If you want to unlock the pin, pattern, password, fingerprint, or any other kind of lock on an Android device, then simply take the assistance of dr.fone – Unlock (Android).
How do I remove pattern lock on Android?
- Open Settings.
- Tap Security (on Alcatel and Samsung phones, tap Lock Screen)
- Tap Screen Lock. Note: If prompted, enter your current password, PIN, or pattern.
- Choose your screen lock preference: none, swipe, password, PIN, or pattern.
- Tap Done.
How do you bypass the lock screen on a Samsung?
Solution 1: Use a DIY Screen Unlocking Tool like Dr. Fone – Screen Unlock (Android)
- Step 1: Connect your Samsung phone and launch the Unlocking tool.
- Step 2: Enter Details about your Samsung Device.
- Step 3: Boot your Samsung phone in the Download Mode.
- Step 4: Download the Recovery Package.
How can I unlock my Android password without resetting 2021?
Check them now.
- How to Unlock Android Phone Password without Factory Reset.
- Choose Unlock Screen Function.
- Connect your Locked Phone.
- Click Remove Now Button.
- Confirm your Device Brand and Continue.
- Lock Screen Removal Completed.
- Select the Lock Option.
- Set New Password and Confirm.
What is the most common pattern lock?
Here are some of the most common lock pattern habits
- 44% of people usually start their patterns from the top-left corner dot.
- 77% of users started their patterns in one of the corners.
- Most users use only 5 nodes, and a significant amount only used 4.
How can I bypass pattern lock without losing data?
Type the command: adb shell rm/data/system/gesture. key and press Enter key. After that, restart your Android device and you can access it without any lock screen pattern or PIN.