How do I unlock my iPhone If I Forgot my Password?
- How to reset or unlock your iphone if you forgot password. Go to your iPhone Settings then > iCloud. Scroll down and Tap on ‘Find my iPhone’. Toggle on ‘Find my iPhone and Send last location features.’. After that Go to > iCloud. Sign In with your Apple ID and password to access iCloud.
How do I take the password off my phone?
Start the Settings app on your Android device.
- Tap “Lock Screen.” Depending on which version of Android or what device you’re using, you’ll find it in a slightly different place.
- Tap “Screen lock type” (or, in some cases, just “Screen lock”).
- Tap “None” to disable all the security on your phone’s lock screen.
How do I remove the screen lock password?
- Open Settings.
- Tap Security (on Alcatel and Samsung phones, tap Lock Screen)
- Tap Screen Lock. Note: If prompted, enter your current password, PIN, or pattern.
- Choose your screen lock preference: none, swipe, password, PIN, or pattern.
- Tap Done.
How do I turn my phone off without a password?
All you had to do was hold down the power button and the volume down key, together, for 8/10 seconds — or until you felt a vibration. Then the recovery menu would appear, allowing you to navigate to the bottom of the screen and hit ‘Power off.
Why can’t I disable my lock screen?
It is that which is blocking that screen lock setting. You should be able to turn off the lock screen security somewhere in Settings>Security>Screen Lock and then change it to none or just a simple slide to unlock or whatever you want.
How do I turn off my locked Android phone?
How to Disable the Lock Screen in Android
- Open Settings. You can find Settings in the app drawer or by tapping the cog icon in the bottom-right corner of the notification tray.
- Select Security.
- Tap “Screen lock”.
- Select None.
How do I turn off my locked Samsung phone?
How to Turn Off a Samsung Galaxy Without the PIN
- Hold the Volume down + power buttons for 10-15 seconds, until you feel it vibrate. I held it a lot longer than necessary, that’s ok.
- Use the volume down button to move the selection down to the “Power down” choice.
- Use the Bixsby button to select/confirm “Power down”.