Step 1 – Insert your sim card in your smartphone after that you need to install the My Jio app.
- My jio app is available for both Android and IOS.
- If you have a jio account then you can use the same login detail to login.
- From the recharge tab, you need to select SmartPhone Plan.
Can you use Jio plan in any other phone?
- If you recharge Rs. 49 or Rs. 153 and use it in a Jio Phone, it will work perfectly. The moment you insert the sim in any 4G phone other than a Jio Phone, your calls and data will stop working. You can only use the sms quota.
- 1 Can we use Jio phone plan in smartphone?
- 2 How can I use Jio SIM in another phone?
- 3 What is Jio smartphone plan?
- 4 Is Jio 75 plan only for Jio phone?
- 5 Can Jio data be shared?
- 6 Can we share Jio phone data?
- 7 How do I transfer files to my Jio phone?
- 8 Can I insert Airtel SIM in Jio phone?
- 9 Which phones are compatible with Jio?
- 10 What is FUP in Jio 199 plan?
- 11 Is Jio free from 2am to 5am?
- 12 Which Jio recharge is best?
Can we use Jio phone plan in smartphone?
Just activate your plan on JioPhone, place the SIM in your desired smartphone and you are good to go. This is valid for both Rs 153 and Rs 49 plans from Jio.
How can I use Jio SIM in another phone?
Follow These 8 Steps to Use Your Reliance Jio 4G SIM in Any Android Phone
- Install the Xposed Installer and IMEI Changer apps.
- Enable the modules.
- Play with the IMEI number.
- Reboot the device.
- Troubleshooting might be needed.
- LTE Only mode should be selected.
What is Jio smartphone plan?
According to the new tariffs, the new all-in-one plans for JioPhone comes in four rates priced at ₹75 (0.1GB/day + 50 SMS), ₹125 (0.5GB/day + 300 SMS), ₹155 (1GB/day + 100 SMS/day), and ₹185 (2GB/day + 100 SMS/day) respectively with 28 days validity.
Is Jio 75 plan only for Jio phone?
The new Rs 75 recharge plan is exclusively for JioPhone users and it comes with 28 days validity. The recharge plan offers unlimited calling which is applicable for any network and both local and STD calls.
Jio Support The present plans are individual 4G plans. If you wish to share data, you can purchase a JioFi.
Jio Support Simply follow these steps: Step 1: Open MyJio App. Step 2: Click on ‘Share Data’ from Manage Plan. Step 3: Set data for child account and proceed.
How do I transfer files to my Jio phone?
- Select the file stored in JioCloud that you want to share and select the share icon on the menu. A public link to your file will be created.
- You can select any messaging, chat or email apps installed on your phone to send the file as a link.
- You can also use ‘Send file’ option to send it as an attachment.
Can I insert Airtel SIM in Jio phone?
The next question which users have is whether they can use SIM from other networks in the Jio Phone. The IE report said that Reliance Jio has confirmed no other SIM can be used in the JioPhone. So, if you a SIM from Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL, etc, you cannot use them on this device.
Which phones are compatible with Jio?
List of Reliance Jio 4g supported mobile phones
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2015.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2016.
- Samsung Galaxy A7 2015.
- Samsung Galaxy A7 2016.
- Samsung Galaxy A8.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Duos.
What is FUP in Jio 199 plan?
The new Rs 199 plan gives users 1.5GB data every day, unlimited Jio to Jio voice calls and 1,000 FUP (Fair Usage Policy) minutes for other networks.
Is Jio free from 2am to 5am?
Jio users can enjoy 4G data for absolutely free between 2 am and 5am daily. This means the data that they consume between these hours will not get deducted from their daily allowance.
Which Jio recharge is best?
Best Unlimited Voice and Daily Data (1.5GB – 2GB) If you are going with the 28-day validity plan the Rs. 249 plan is an ideal choice for you. You can also do the Rs. 666 recharge to get 56 days of validity with 2 GB daily data, and also a Disney+Hotstar subscription(1-year).