How to get started:
- Download the Remote Mouse app (available on both iOS and Android devices)
- Install Remote Mouse Server on your computer (available for both Mac and PC)
- Connect your mobile device and computer to the same Wi-Fi network and then you’re all set!
What is the best mouse for my laptop?
- Logitech Wireless Marathon Mouse M705. Logitech M705 is the best logitech marathon mouse that is perfect for your computer. It comes with the tiny logitech unifying receiver that remains in your PC or laptop. It comes with the best sculpted and comfortable design.
- 1 Can I use my mobile as a mouse for laptop?
- 2 How can I use my phone as a mouse for my computer?
- 3 Can I use my Android phone as a mouse?
- 4 Can you use your phone as a trackpad?
- 5 Can I use Bluetooth mouse with Android?
- 6 How do you click on something without a mouse?
- 7 How can I use my mobile touch screen as a mouse?
- 8 How do I use a desktop without a mouse?
- 9 Can we use your phone while charging?
- 10 How do I turn my phone into a Apple mouse?
Can I use my mobile as a mouse for laptop?
Remote Mouse lets you use your iPhone, Android or Windows Phone as a touchpad to control your onscreen cursor in a pinch. With the apps installed and your mobile device and computer connected to the same Wi-Fi network, the mobile app will see your computer.
How can I use my phone as a mouse for my computer?
How to Use?
- Download and the Remote Mouse app on your phone.
- Next, install the Remote Mouse desktop client on your PC.
- Connect your Android phone to the same Wifi or hotspot as your PC.
- Open the app and select your computer- it’ll automatically detect the server.
Can I use my Android phone as a mouse?
You can use an Android device as a Bluetooth mouse or keyboard without installing anything on the connected device. This works for Windows laptops, Macs, Chromebooks, smart TVs, and nearly any platform you could pair with a regular Bluetooth keyboard or mouse.
Can you use your phone as a trackpad?
All you need to do is download an app called Remote Mouse. With Remote Mouse, you can wirelessly control your computer from your phone. Whether you want your phone to act as a full-screen trackpad or simply need it to display media controls for quick access to options like pause or play, Remote Mouse is your best bet.
Can I use Bluetooth mouse with Android?
Android supports mice, keyboards, and even gamepads. On other Android devices, you may need to connect them wirelessly via Bluetooth. Yes, this means you can connect a mouse to your Android tablet and get a mouse cursor, or connect an Xbox 360 controller and play a game, console-style.
How do you click on something without a mouse?
Windows. Use the arrow keys and the ↵ Enter key. If you just need to select a program or a file on your desktop, you can use the arrow keys to select the item and then press ↵ Enter to open it. Pressing a letter on your keyboard will prompt the selection to jump to the next item with a name that begins with that letter
How can I use my mobile touch screen as a mouse?
Control at Your Fingertips
- Download Remote Mouse app. IPHONE IPAD. ANDROID ANDROID (APK)
- Install Remote Mouse server on your computer. MAC MAC (DMG) WINDOWS LINUX.
- Connect your mobile device and computer to the same Wi-Fi. Then you are ready to go! Previous. Next.
How do I use a desktop without a mouse?
Obviously, the first step to navigating without a mouse is using the arrow keys and pressing Enter and Tab to move between and open items. ALT + TAB will also allow you to switch between programs and get back to the desktop. ALT + F4 will allow you to close programs.
Can we use your phone while charging?
There is no danger in using your phone while it’s charging. Charging tip: While you can use it during a charge, having the screen on or apps refreshing in the background uses power, so it will charge at half the speed. If you want your phone to charge more quickly, put it in airplane mode or turn it off.
How do I turn my phone into a Apple mouse?
Connect your iPhone to the same Wi-Fi hot spot and download the Touch Mouse app (iTunes link). When the app launches, your computer will be listed. Tap to select it. Now you’re ready to control your computer with your iPhone.