4G Mobile Phones Under 8000
|Best 4G Mobile Phones Under 8000 Models||Price|
|Infinix Smart 5||₹6,999|
|Samsung Galaxy A10||₹7,990|
|Samsung Galaxy M02||₹7,999|
Which is the best cell phone under Rs 8, 000?
- The Realme C3 covers all the basics and is one of the best smartphones to buy under Rs 8,000. 2. The Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual is good for people who are always on the go and need good connectivity and long battery life in a budget under Rs 8,000.
- 1 Which phone is best in range of 8000?
- 2 Which phone has best camera quality?
- 3 Which phone is best in 7000 range?
- 4 Which mobile company is best?
- 5 How much RAM is good for a phone?
- 6 Is 4GB RAM enough for mobile?
- 7 Which phone is best under 6000?
- 8 Can refurbished phones be trusted?
- 9 Which phone is best under 7500?
- 10 Which is better redmi or Realme?
Which phone is best in range of 8000?
Best Phones Under 8000 in India
- REALME C21.
- INFINIX SMART 5.
- INFINIX SMART 5A.
- MOTO E7 POWER.
- XIAOMI REDMI 9A.
- TECNO SPARK 7T.
- POCO C3.
- XIAOMI REDMI 8A DUAL.
Which phone has best camera quality?
The best camera phones available now
- iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max.
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro.
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3.
- Oppo Find X3 Pro.
- OnePlus 9 Pro. A flagship with Hasselblad tuning.
- iPhone 13 & iPhone 13 mini. Apple’s new flagship.
- Google Pixel 5. Solid camera with great software and editing smarts.
Which phone is best in 7000 range?
Best Phones Under 7000 in India
- REDMI 9A.
- REALME C20.
- REALME C11.
- NOKIA C3.
- MICROMAX IN 1B.
- SAMSUNG GALAXY M01.
- LAVA BEU.
- REALME C11.
Which mobile company is best?
Take a Look at the Top 10 Mobile Brands in India in 2020
- Apple. Apple is perhaps one of the few brands on this list that needs no introduction.
- Samsung. South Korean company Samsung has always been one of the primary competitors for Apple in India.
How much RAM is good for a phone?
How much RAM is best for mobile? Smartphones with different RAM capacities are available in the market. Ranging up to 12GB RAM, you can buy one that suits your budget and usage. Moreover, 4GB RAM is considered to be a decent option for an Android phone.
Is 4GB RAM enough for mobile?
The short answer is 4GB. That’s enough RAM for web browsing, social media, video streaming, and some popular mobile games. However, while that applies to most smartphone users, the amount of RAM you need depends on the apps you use.
Which phone is best under 6000?
Best Android Mobile Phones Under 6000
- XIAOMI REDMI 7A.
- SAMSUNG GALAXY M01 CORE.
- LAVA Z1.
- SAMSUNG GALAXY M01 CORE 16GB.
- GIONEE F8 NEO.
- MICROMAX IONE.
- LAVA Z62.
- LAVA Z61 PRO.
Can refurbished phones be trusted?
Refurbished smartphones are devices that were owned by someone else earlier and have been restored to work at its full potential and working condition by the manufacturer or reseller. It is completely safe to buy these refurbished smartphones from a certified reseller.
Which phone is best under 7500?
Realme C3, Moto E6s to LG W30: Best Phones under Rs 7,500 (May
- Motorola Moto E6s. The Moto E6s (Review) is one of the two phones in this list with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB of internal storage.
- Lenovo K9 Note.
- Realme C3.
- Asus Zenfone Max M2.
- Nokia 5.1 Plus.
Which is better redmi or Realme?
The Realme 8i is sure a good option as it features the latest MediaTek processor along with new DRE technology, 120Hz refresh rate, and more. However, the Redmi 10 Prime is not that far behind. The phone comes with quad rear cameras, better battery backup, and more.