10 Best phones that can shoot slow-motion videos
|Phone name||Slow-motion capture specs|
|Huawei P40 Pro+||[email protected]|
|OnePlus 8T and 8 Pro||[email protected]|
|Sony Xperia 1||[email protected]|
|Samsung Galaxy S20 series||[email protected]|
- The latest smartphone to include the slow motion capture feature is Sony Xperia Z2. Through its timeshift video option, you can easily record a snail slow video of 120 frames per second at 720p HD video resolution.
- 1 Which phone has front camera slow motion?
- 2 Which phone is best for TikTok slow motion?
- 3 Which smartphone has the best video recording?
- 4 Does Samsung phones have slow motion video?
- 5 Which app is best for slow motion video?
- 6 Who owns TikTok?
- 7 Which camera is best for TikTok videos?
- 8 What is 960fps slow motion?
- 9 Which phone has 4K video recording?
- 10 Which phone has best camera quality?
- 11 Do Youtubers use their phones to record?
- 12 What is slow motion video recording?
- 13 How do you do slow motion video on Samsung?
Which phone has front camera slow motion?
The update takes the Android security patch on the Realme 6 to March 5, 2020. The biggest feature that the new update for Realme 6 has brought about is the addition of night mode and 120FPS slow-motion recording to the front camera of the device.
Which phone is best for TikTok slow motion?
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 If slow-motion is your thing, the Galaxy Note 10 is right up amongst the top phones. It can capture ‘slomos’ at [email protected], or [email protected] The Galaxy Note 10 is also capable of recording HDR10+ videos. Samsung’s Galaxy S10 series phones are also a good option for TikTok creators.
Which smartphone has the best video recording?
Best Phones for Video Recording
- OPPO RENO 6 PRO 5G.
- APPLE IPHONE 12 PRO MAX.
- VIVO X60 PRO+
- ONEPLUS 9 PRO.
- XIAOMI MI 10.
- APPLE IPHONE 11 PRO.
- SAMSUNG GALAXY S21 ULTRA.
Does Samsung phones have slow motion video?
Recent Samsung smartphone and tablets models are all equipped with the most capable slow motion videos shooters, including Galaxy S5, S4, Note 4, Note 3, etc. If you are using Samsung Galaxy S5, you have the 16-megapixel sensor to record 1080p video at 120 frames per second under a set of shooting modes.
Which app is best for slow motion video?
Table of Contents
- Best Slow Motion Video Apps For Android and IOS.
- Smooth Action-Cam Slowmo (Early Access)
- Slow motion video FX: fast & slow-mo editor.
- Video Editor & Video Maker- InShot.
- Slow Motion Camera.Fast Video Editor with Music.
- Efectum: Smooth Slow Motion Video & Fast Camera.
Who owns TikTok?
TikTok is owned by Beijing-based technology company ByteDance, founded by the Chinese billionnaire entrepreneur, Zhang Yiming. The 37-year-old was named one of Time Magazine’s 100 most influential people in 2019, who described him as “the top entrepreneur in the world”.
Which camera is best for TikTok videos?
The best vlogging cameras to buy
- Sony ZV-1: Best all-around vlogging camera.
- Sony Alpha a6400: Best vlogging camera with interchangeable lenses.
- Panasonic Lumix GH5: Best for professional-looking videos – if you can afford it.
- GoPro Hero 9 Black: Best vlogging camera for action and adventure.
What is 960fps slow motion?
Super Slow Mo (960fps) is a feature that allow users to record videos using a high-speed camera at 960fps, and to capture moments that the human eye can’t normally see by playing them 32 times slower than normal videos(30fps) and 4 times slower than videos shot with the existing Slow Motion option (240fps).
Which phone has 4K video recording?
More videos on YouTube
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium. Check Xperia XZ Premium at Amazon.
- Huawei P10. Check P10 at Amazon.
- Samsung Galaxy S8. Check Galaxy S8 at Amazon.
- Google Pixel XL. Check Pixel XL at Amazon.
- LG G6. Check LG G6 at Amazon.
- OnePlus 5. Check OnePlus 5 at Amazon.
- HTC U11. Check HTC U11 at Amazon.
- Xiaomi Mi6.
Which phone has best camera quality?
The best camera phones available now
- iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max.
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro.
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3.
- Oppo Find X3 Pro.
- OnePlus 9 Pro. A flagship with Hasselblad tuning.
- iPhone 13 & iPhone 13 mini. Apple’s new flagship.
- Google Pixel 5. Solid camera with great software and editing smarts.
Do Youtubers use their phones to record?
Another great way to record content for YouTube is with a smartphone or other mobile device. While you can record videos with your device’s camera, the free YouTube mobile app makes it especially easy to record, edit, and upload videos to YouTube straight from your smartphone or tablet.
What is slow motion video recording?
Slow Motion Video FX (Android) is probably the most straightforward option. It lets you control the speed of the video by dragging points up and down on a line graph.
How do you do slow motion video on Samsung?
To use the Slow motion feature to record a video, you will need to:
- 1 From the home screen, choose Apps or swipe up to access your apps.
- 2 Choose Camera.
- 3 Choose Slow motion.
- 4 Choose the record icon.
- 5 When finished with your video choose the Stop icon.