A smartphone is another term used to refer to a personal digital assistant. This is a device that has a color screen and combines the features of a laptop and a mobile phone. It also has the ability to connect networks wirelessly and send electronic messages.
What are some names of smartphones?
- Smartphones come in a variety of brands and styles. The two most prominent manufactures of smartphones, which dominate the cell phone market, are Samsung and Apple. The Samsung line of phones includes the Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S III, Galaxy Stellar, Galaxy Note II, and the ATIV Odyssey.
- 1 What does smart mean in smartphone?
- 2 Why smart phone is smart?
- 3 How did phones get their name?
- 4 Whats does smart stand for?
- 5 What are the advantages of a smartphone?
- 6 What are the features of smartphone?
- 7 What country has the most smartphone users?
- 8 Is a cell phone a telephone?
- 9 What is difference between cell phone and mobile phone?
- 10 How is a smartphone different from a cell phone?
- 11 What are the 5 SMART objectives?
- 12 Who is a SMART person?
- 13 What does SMART mean in business?
What does smart mean in smartphone?
Definition. SMART. Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology (hard drive feature; warns of problems before total failure) SMART.
Why smart phone is smart?
But what really makes them smart comes from below: from their appropriation by users. Very few people, if any, restrict themselves to the apps that come with their phone. AI and algorithms in turn facilitate the phone’s ability to learn from their specific individual usage.
How did phones get their name?
Cell phones derive their names from the concept of cellular networks. In the olden days, network towers were installed on the ground to provide connection to the subscribers. The land area was divided into smaller units called ‘cells’, each of which had their own network towers.
Whats does smart stand for?
Goal setting is a process of determining what the participant’s goals are, working towards them and assessing whether their goals are met. A prevalent process for setting goals uses the SMART acronym, Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Timely.
What are the advantages of a smartphone?
- Keep your loved ones in touch, either through calls, text or images,.
- You may know where you are and find easy ways and routes to go anywhere, especially in an unknown place.
- You can make the world listen to your voice in a touch.
- You can spend your time wisely reading the news or doing some official work.
What are the features of smartphone?
The following are some of the other key features of a smartphone:
- Internet connectivity.
- A mobile browser.
- The ability to sync more than one email account to a device.
- Embedded memory.
- A hardware or software-based QWERTY keyboard.
- Wireless synchronization with other devices, such as laptop or desktop computers.
What country has the most smartphone users?
Top 20 Countries With Most Smartphone Users In The World
- China – 911.92 million (91.192 crore) –
- India – 439.42 million (43.942 crore) –
- United States – 270 million (27 crore) –
- Indonesia – 160.23 million (16.023 crore) –
- Brazil – 109.34 million (10.934 crore) –
- Russia – 99.93 million (9.993 crore) –
Is a cell phone a telephone?
A mobile phone, cellular phone, cell phone, cellphone, handphone, or hand phone, sometimes shortened to simply mobile, cell or just phone, is a portable telephone that can make and receive calls over a radio frequency link while the user is moving within a telephone service area.
What is difference between cell phone and mobile phone?
The term mobile phone is broadly used to describe a phone that is not connected by any wires. A Cell Phone is, therefore, a mobile phone that works utilising radio cells, which is an area of radio coverage.
How is a smartphone different from a cell phone?
Even though we often call smartphones mobile phones, the 2 terms technically refer to different devices. A mobile phone and a smartphone are both mobile devices you can use to call and send texts. Another difference is that mobile phones often have a physical keyboard, while smartphone keyboards are usually virtual.
What are the 5 SMART objectives?
What are the five SMART goals? The SMART acronym outlines a strategy for reaching any objective. SMART goals are Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and anchored within a Time Frame.
Who is a SMART person?
On a literal level, the dictionary defines ‘smart’ as ‘ having or showing a quick-witted intelligence ‘, and intelligence is defined as ‘the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills’.
What does SMART mean in business?
The truth is, the best goals in business are SMART goals. Clearly, SMART is an acronym. It stands for Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time-bound. SMART goals are strategically designed to give any business project structure and support and to set out more clearly what you want to achieve – and by when.