- A smartphone is a mobile or cellular phone that runs off a mobile operating system (OS) and functions like a mini computer. Smartphones also function as portable media players, digital cameras, video cameras and GPS navigational devices.
- 1 What is a smartphone in simple terms?
- 2 What is the difference between a smartphone and an Android phone?
- 3 What exactly is a smartphone?
- 4 What can smartphone be used for?
- 5 Is Android better than iPhone?
- 6 Which is better an iPhone or a smartphone?
- 7 Is Apple a smartphone?
- 8 Why are iPhones better than androids 2020?
- 9 What phone do Bill Gates use?
- 10 Which is best phone in the world?
- 11 Which phone is called the smartphone?
- 12 What is the most sold phone in 2020?
- 13 What is smartphone example?
What is a smartphone in simple terms?
A smartphone is a mobile phone that can also be used as a computer. They work as a computer but are mobile devices small enough to fit in a user’s hand. Uses include: Sending and receiving emails, text, photographs and multimedia messages. Browsing the Internet using a mobile browser.
What is the difference between a smartphone and an Android phone?
Android is an Operating System (OS) that is used in Smartphone. So, android is an Operating System (OS) like others. Smartphone is basically a core device which is more like a computer and OS is installed in them. Different brands prefer different OSs for giving different and better user-experience to their consumers.
What exactly is a smartphone?
A smartphone is a handheld electronic device that provides a connection to a cellular network. Smartphones allow people to make phone calls, send text messages, and access the Internet.
What can smartphone be used for?
What can a smartphone do?
- Make and receive phone calls text messages.
- Take, show, and store pictures and video.
- Browse the Internet, and send and receive e-mail.
- GPS capability for location and navigation.
- Record and play audio and music.
Is Android better than iPhone?
Android handily beats the iPhone because it provides a lot more flexibility, functionality and freedom of choice. But even though iPhones are the best that they’ve ever been, Android handsets still offer a far better combination of value and features than Apple’s limited lineup.
Which is better an iPhone or a smartphone?
The iPhones are generally more well built and have better hardware-software integration than Android smartphones, and also people tend to still like them more. That is why an iPhone does not lose as much of its initial value after one or two years of use, than any Android smartphone you could name.
Is Apple a smartphone?
iPhone uses the iOS operating system, while most Smartphones use the Android operating system. However, all other Smartphones are available in the market at different price points. On the Apple App Store, there are over 1.85 million apps are available for iPhone and other Apple devices.
Why are iPhones better than androids 2020?
More RAM and Processing Power iPhones generally do not have as much RAM as Android phones due to their app/system optimization. While the app/system optimization may not be as good as Apple’s closed source system, the higher computing power makes Android phones much more capable machines for a greater number of tasks.
What phone do Bill Gates use?
Mr Gates said that has used iPhones, but the device he is using these days is Android. “I actually use an Android phone,” Bill Gates said. “Because I want to keep track of everything, I’ll often play around with iPhones, but the one I carry around happens to be Android.”
Which is best phone in the world?
Best phones 2021: the very best smartphones, ranked
- Apple. iPhone 12.
- OnePlus. 9 Pro.
- Apple. iPhone SE (2020)
- Samsung. Galaxy S21 Ultra.
- OnePlus. Nord 2.
- Xiaomi. Mi 11 Ultra.
- Samsung. Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G.
Which phone is called the smartphone?
¿How does a smartphone work? A smartphone is another term used to refer to a personal digital assistant. This is a device that has a color screen and combines the features of a laptop and a mobile phone.
What is the most sold phone in 2020?
At No. 4 is Samsung Galaxy A51, with 23.2 million sales. This makes the smartphone the highest-selling Android smartphone in the world for the year 2020.
What is smartphone example?
Some cellphones are called “smartphones” because they can access the internet and apps. iPhone, Android (for example, Samsung Galaxy), Blackberry, Windows Phone, etc.