Best phones under 15,000
|Phones under Rs. 15,000||Gadgets 360 rating (out of 10)||Price in India (as recommended)|
|Samsung Galaxy F22||8||Rs. 12,499|
|Realme Narzo 30 5G||8||Rs. 14,999|
|Realme Narzo 30||8||Rs. 12,499|
|Redmi Note 10||8||Rs. 12,999|
Which phone has the best camera under 15000?
- Xiaomi Mi A3 Buy Online. Arguably,among the best selfie camera phones under 15000,the Mi A3 excels mainly due to the fact that it has an AI-backed 32MP
- Realme 5s Buy Online. The Realme 5s is a top contender for the best camera smartphone under 15000 as it sports a 48MP quad-rear camera setup.
- Samsung Galaxy M30s Buy Online.
- Vivo U20 Buy Online.
- 1 Which smartphone is best under 15000 in 2020?
- 2 Which is best mobile in India under 15000?
- 3 Which phone should I buy under 15000?
- 4 Which phone has best camera quality?
- 5 Which Mobile brand is best?
- 6 Who is the No 1 mobile company in India?
- 7 Which phone is best in India?
- 8 Which mobile is best for college students?
- 9 Is Mi better than Samsung?
- 10 Which is better redmi or Vivo?
- 11 Is Samsung M30 a good choice?
Which smartphone is best under 15000 in 2020?
Best Mobile Phones under 15000
- REALME NARZO 30.
- REDMI NOTE 10.
- SAMSUNG GALAXY M21 2021.
- REDMI 10 PRIME.
- POCO X3.
- MOTO G40 FUSION.
- REALME 8 5G.
- POCO M3 PRO 5G.
Which is best mobile in India under 15000?
Top 10 Mobile Phones under 15000
- Samsung Galaxy M32 Buy Online.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Buy Online.
- Realme 8 Buy Online.
- Realme 8 5G Buy Online.
- OPPO A53s 5G Buy Online.
- Xiaomi Poco M3 Buy Online.
- Realme Narzo 20 Buy Online.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 128GB Buy Online.
Which phone should I buy under 15000?
Best Phones under 15000
- ₹ 11,999. Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime.
- Samsung Galaxy M32. Quad (64 8 2 2) MP Rear, 20 MP Front Camera rear.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10S. 6 GB RAM.
- POCO M3 Pro 5G. Dual, Nano-Hybrid SIM.
- Realme 8i. MediaTek Helio G96.
- 64 GB internal storage.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T. Dual, Nano-Hybrid SIM.
- Realme Narzo 30.
Which phone has best camera quality?
The best camera phones available now
- iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max.
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro.
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3.
- Oppo Find X3 Pro.
- OnePlus 9 Pro. A flagship with Hasselblad tuning.
- iPhone 13 & iPhone 13 mini. Apple’s new flagship.
- Google Pixel 5. Solid camera with great software and editing smarts.
Which Mobile brand is best?
Take a Look at the Top 10 Mobile Brands in India in 2020
- Apple. Apple is perhaps one of the few brands on this list that needs no introduction.
- Samsung. South Korean company Samsung has always been one of the primary competitors for Apple in India.
Who is the No 1 mobile company in India?
Xiaomi has retained its position as the number 1 smartphone brand in India in the second quarter of 2021 with a 28 per cent market share, followed by Samsung, Vivo, Realme and Oppo.
Which phone is best in India?
Best Mobile Phones in India
- SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FOLD 3.
- IQOO 7 LEGEND.
- ASUS ROG PHONE 5.
- OPPO RENO 6 PRO.
- VIVO X70 PRO+
- ONEPLUS 9 PRO.
- SAMSUNG GALAXY S21 ULTRA.
- SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 20 ULTRA.
Which mobile is best for college students?
Best Android phones for students 2021
- Best overall: Google Pixel 4a.
- Best alternative: Samsung Galaxy A52 5G.
- Best battery: POCO M3.
- Best flagship: OnePlus 9.
- Best low cost: Nokia G20 – Polar Night.
- Best stylus: Moto G Stylus (2021)
Is Mi better than Samsung?
Both smartphone manufacturers are launching products more frequently than before, leading to a growing Xiaomi vs Samsung clash. While some features of Xiaomi are better, especially in terms of hardware, Samsung is able to hold its own through smartphones which are better designed.
Which is better redmi or Vivo?
The Redmi Note 8 packs a 4,000mAh battery while the Vivo U20 has a bigger 5,000mAh one. The Vivo U20 is the clear winner here in terms of hardware as the Snapdragon 675 SoC is a lot more powerful than the Snapdragon 665. But the Redmi Note 8 gains some ground by offering better software.
Is Samsung M30 a good choice?
We liked the display on the Galaxy M20 as well, but the AMOLED panel on the M30 is simply better than anything else that’s currently available at the same price. There is also an option to choose between four different color profiles, and the maximum brightness is good enough for occasional usage under direct sun.